xL Anti Bully + GF CD

Hon0r

364b115344.jpg

Today xL left G.E. with 35 strong. We had a nice fun trip and did pretty well for our numbers. We ended with 32.

Shout outs:

To the kids being bullied by SV.

Extinct for running and hiding.

Critical Damage for being barley relevant enough to s/o.

Vitality/Envy for not coming out.

The xL who came out today.

Join xL the #1 XLPC 
Now active in P2P!

www.xl-rs.com

Pm me on IRC more often, that's where most people get fights and xl is nowhere to be found on IRC lol. @@Niblet,

Unfortunately your leader must have lied to you because he denied my fights I was spamming him the entire time some of excuses were;We can't get organized,we can't fight you down 12.

Unfortunately your leader must have lied to you because he denied my fights I was spamming him the entire time some of excuses were;We can't get organized,we can't fight you down 12.

I'm the leader, your clueless lol wth. if you wish to get a fight pm me on IRC not in game.... lol........ @@Hon0r

Pm me on IRC more often, that's where most people get fights and xl is nowhere to be found on IRC lol. @@Niblet,

Wasnt there lol dont care, all i saw excel doing this weekend is camp different clans cape sorry but the truth hurts lelies

We went out at XLPC times which is 1:30 PM eastern on saturday. We dominated Extinct and Vitality. So some members decided to go out and fuck with some MPC clans 

I'm the leader, your clueless lol wth. if you wish to get a fight pm me on IRC not in game.... lol........ @@Hon0r

<15:31:54> "Rob": [15:31] <Sir_Phil> We ended, it was a brown sticky stuff day.
[15:31] <Sir_Phil> We aint scared to fight we just can't get around it now.
[15:31] <Sir_Phil> cu next weekend.

Just good luck man.. I mean extinct has been talking brown sticky stuff for over a month now and god bless for being open that long but face it your time is near... join xL