OH YEAH?

0ldschooler

Listen broccoli, i Honestly dont give a fuck.

I only made the topic to expose you retards (not that it was needed) 

Quit whining about mains when your own clan is just as guilty lmfao.

Especially when 70% of your clan wears addy tomato.

lmfao all the addy u circled, all 30 defers that isn't a main just a little cancerous.

most of the mains u circled even the ones in cp capes were eop mains. 

i actually thought you were smarter than that when you were "spying in eop" but oh well.

i was a legit member with no intentions of spying when i joined, but i can see right through the bullbrown sticky stuff. page long essays from solo after every weekend about how good eop was and "we can do it again if we all come to trips" and literally logging out and going random worlds/banking most of the trip? solo raging like it's fucking bootcamp? the only argument u have is cp has addy, but we all know babalanka would be with the main unit which included me

i was a legit member with no intentions of spying when i joined, but i can see right through the bullbrown sticky stuff. page long essays from solo after every weekend about how good eop was and "we can do it again if we all come to trips" and literally logging out and going random worlds/banking most of the trip? solo raging like it's fucking bootcamp? the only argument u have is cp has addy, but we all know babalanka would be with the main unit which included me

Shut up honda reject lol

i hope it all turned for the better, after you joined CP lmfao

im not talking bout tp years ago lmao im talking bout the last version i closed and gz on a pkri in 2 months! mustve been really fun

Was fun, srry I though we were talking when BS was relevant but you didn't play back then cus you started in 2k14 haha!

You are always quoting with the longest replies lol, i dont think anyone gives one flying fuck about some random 16year old honda (euw) fanboy. Spare some time and stop posting on this site lol. Fucktard

Yeah dude you sound pretty mad. I think it's pretty funny that an irrelevant loser like you is telling me to "stop posting nobody gives a fuck". Spare some time and stop posting on this site lol, you fucking degenerate.

Yeah dude you sound pretty mad. I think it's pretty funny that an irrelevant loser like you is telling me to "stop posting nobody gives a fuck". Spare some time and stop posting on this site lol, you fucking degenerate.

i think you are the mad one, im a troll and you are a person. Quoting a troll and flame him doesnt make you look like the sharpest knife in the drawer, wouldn't you agree?

Have you realized that you were a huge waste of sperm you inbred fuck l0l.

i think you are the mad one, im a troll and you are a person. Quoting a troll and flame him doesnt make you look like the sharpest knife in the drawer, wouldn't you agree?

Have you realized that you were a huge waste of sperm you inbred fuck l0l.

Yeah dude i'm pretty mad l000l. in case you haven't noticed all I do is flame/troll on here. I maintain that you're just another fucking degenerate

Yeah dude i'm pretty mad l000l. in case you haven't noticed all I do is flame/troll on here. I maintain that you're just another fucking degenerate

Ok a wet tissue from sv you are making yourself look like more of a braincelless downsyndrome spastic than you already are. Do you know who i am? No you dont. :) keep quoting, you are making my day