OH YEAH?

0ldschooler

So as you all know, CP likes to weasel their way out of every loss by saying that EoP brings mains and brown sticky stuff. 

I was a little bored, so i skimmed through our saturday topic & sorted out a few CP mains.

The amount of addy and mains your clan brings AND you STILL blame another clan for using mains & claim to have none yourself lmfao.

Even the actual "pures" in your ML can be considered mains with all the addy and 30-39 defence you have retards.

I hope this topic is helpful for all the brainwashed CP members/invites.

670h20.png

2uszxck.png

2h6t3cy.png

33dks35.png

vq3cl1.png

s1hutg.png

30kzn9t.png

qxqrsn.png

287eq2h.png

sv1hys.png

24wdpgh.png

2m693de.png

24zw5xd.png

mjb9r5.png

xdtcue.png

2ahy547.png

v49rfo.png

14mys01.png

NOW THE FACT THAT A CLAN LOSES WHILE UP 30 PEOPLE (+ THE AMOUNT OF ADDY AND MAINS YOU HAD) IS QUITE FUNNY THOUGH LOL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. if i make a similar topic to this, the whole pure community would be featured. Dont ever talk about mains when you have a main clan carrying your clan please. Eruption Of Mains or Should i say 4n? you got those homo sapiens attacking the rival clan and then you want to claim wins? im sorry to say but you was dropped at birth clearly.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. if i make a similar topic to this, the whole pure community would be featured. Dont ever talk about mains when you have a main clan carrying your clan please. Eruption Of Mains or Should i say 4n? you got those homo sapiens attacking the rival clan and then you want to claim wins? im sorry to say but you was dropped at birth clearly.

Listen broccoli, i Honestly dont give a fuck.

I only made the topic to expose you retards (not that it was needed) 

Quit whining about mains when your own clan is just as guilty lmfao.

Especially when 70% of your clan wears addy tomato.

you have a 39 def account in your clan.... Everyones seen the pictures of your main clan. Ive been to an EoP trip before mate. ive seen what ive seen. this nigga circling 30 def pures and counting them as mains since you cant get pictures, nice one, almost every clan has 30 def now

well done

excellent

Outstanding work bro

amazing

You we're a little bored so you went analysing RuneScape aftermath?

I was already checking out the topic and noticed the mains in the pictures, which led to me making this topic (since i was bored)

Did the guy who makes GFX for Runescape clans in his free time just try to flame me for "playing runescape"?

I was already checking out the topic and noticed the mains in the pictures, which led to me making this topic (since i was bored)

Did the guy who makes GFX for Runescape clans in his free time just try to flame me for "playing runescape"?

I'm not flaming you for playing RS, i'm just finding it weird that you take this so seriously and start analysing this brown sticky stuff.

And cbf to start on the GFX discussion i actually study it + made money with it lol

I'm not flaming you for playing RS, i'm just finding it weird that you take this so seriously and start analysing this brown sticky stuff.

And cbf to start on the GFX discussion i actually study it + made money with it lol

BODIED BODIED BODIED DING DING Curtains for Pirate bro, you see ? Maxx has a life, you wouldnt know that L00000l

You randomly circling our members with 30 def doesn't mean brown sticky stuff.

You randomly circling mains with a team 28 cape, doesn't mean brown sticky stuff.

You literally have a teamspeak and cc dedicated to your main team/clan. Please stop complaining and just take the dick...

You randomly circling our members with 30 def doesn't mean brown sticky stuff.

You randomly circling mains with a team 28 cape, doesn't mean brown sticky stuff.

You literally have a teamspeak and cc dedicated to your main team/clan. Please stop complaining and just take the dick...

Vomit the truth.

as if Snievler60 doesnt use cp capes to camp me L00000000L Pirate, walk the plank but anyways teka one seat its just RS with your OH YEAH, you've already lost this