Ouch ...

Black Longsword

free +1

feel bad for sup idk how their member belive they won up 15

OR that we even had a +15 that fight at all

sad part is no matter how much you try people still see the truth and are leaving your clan.

Honestly u shud feel bad for urself, uve been trying to so hard these few weeks with ddosing and massing in w18 but ur still losing the rivarly.

Honestly u shud feel bad for urself, uve been trying to so hard these few weeks with ddosing and massing in w18 but ur still losing the rivarly.

This is the first i've heard of us losing.

So far all the members leaving Supremacy also the ones Voting to Join SV instead of Supremacy when they move HPC all seem to think

you're losing! Its cute that you're one of the people that can't think for himself and just believes everything 3at says.

Word of advice if you're going to team with a LPC to try and get ops for the weekend.

Don't team with one that:

1. Doesn't need you.

2. Is and will always be 100x better then you.

3. Is the only LPC with the potential to go HPC.

Basically set a closing date for when all your member pick SV>SUP, and if I can count the poll right and I hope I can, that's 11 so far!

This is the first i've heard of us losing.

So far all the members leaving Supremacy also the ones Voting to Join SV instead of Supremacy when they move HPC all seem to think

you're losing! Its cute that you're one of the people that can't think for himself and just believes everything 3at says.

Word of advice if you're going to team with a LPC to try and get ops for the weekend.

Don't team with one that:

1. Doesn't need you.

2. Is and will always be 100x better then you.

3. Is the only LPC with the potential to go HPC.

Basically set a closing date for when all your member pick SV>SUP, and if I can count the poll right and I hope I can, that's 11 so far!

Time will tell my freind