TLP vs SV in a nutshell

33th

There has only been 1 clan wars fight not matched that I have personally been to in the last 8 months and that was the 67 vs 73? Tlp v foe that tlp won? Please link the vid of us losing up opts?

The fight can go from 35v35 to 28vs21 (and u can lose the lead) - it doesnt have to be unmatched prep - JUSTSAYIN

@@33th how many times do I have to bully you off these forums...do you want me to link all the other topics where you stopped replying to me because you were so devastated and broken due to my indisputable facts? You do realize no one in TLP cares about you, and consider you as a joke, +1, 1 bang. You're never going to get rank, so give up. You foreign fuck, stay brown sticky stuff. Next time you mention my name, make sure your clan can get a round off FOE lmfaoooooooo stay easy 18-2

There has only been 1 clan wars fight not matched that I have personally been to in the last 8 months and that was the 67 vs 73? Tlp v foe that tlp won? Please link the vid of us losing up opts?
 You're boasting about a win that all your clan did was camp your portal and left cc when they were piled lmaooooo. Not surprised you consider that as an achievement, explains your clan's brown sticky stuffty quality and inability to get a round win vs FOE. Stay broken

@@33th how many times do I have to bully you off these forums...do you want me to link all the other topics where you stopped replying to me because you were so devastated and broken due to my indisputable facts? You do realize no one in TLP cares about you, and consider you as a joke, +1, 1 bang. You're never going to get rank, so give up. You foreign fuck, stay brown sticky stuff. Next time you mention my name, make sure your clan can get a round off FOE lmfaoooooooo stay easy 18-2

@@lookatwhatidid

lmfao let me just bully u again

how was ur trip? u are just nowhere to be seen

fki nwannabe K Y P´d by the real #1 pure clan aka tlp

feel free to app na im just jking i will personally decline ur ugly ass

@@lookatwhatidid lmfao let me just bully u again how was ur trip? u are just nowhere to be seen fki nwannabe K Y P´d by the real #1 pure clan aka tlp feel free to app na im just jking i will personally decline ur ugly ass
 LMFAO tlp wannabe foe so bad. they are always on our forums watching our videos to learn how to war properly. kyp, your clan can't get a round win vs foe even with 34 defence LMFAOO. and you can't even decline me because you're never going to get rank. i told your ranks to never promote you cause you are brown sticky stuff, and they listened to me. so enjoy your time with elite rank you foreign brown sticky stuffter LOOOOL. 18-2 stay easy and broken L0000L

LMFAO tlp wannabe foe so bad. they are always on our forums watching our videos to learn how to war properly. kyp, your clan can't get a round win vs foe even with 34 defence LMFAOO. and you can't even decline me because you're never going to get rank. i told your ranks to never promote you cause you are brown sticky stuff, and they listened to me. so enjoy your time with elite rank you foreign brown sticky stuffter LOOOOL. 18-2 stay easy and broken L0000L

NICE 45 MAN PULL TO YOUR FULLOUT LMFAO DEAD CLAN

NICE 45 MAN PULL TO YOUR FULLOUT LMFAO DEAD CLAN
 LMFAO NICE 0-3 ROUND WIN, YOU BROKEN 34 DEFENCE CLAN LMFAOOO. CAN'T EVEN BEAT A CLAN WITH 1 DEF. ROFL YOU FOREIGN FUCK, STAY MAD HAHAHAHHAHA. FOE DID THIS TO YOU, WE MADE YOU ACCEPT 30 DEFENCE TO COMPETE AGAINST US LEGENDS LMFAOOO STAY brown sticky stuff YOU FOREIGNER LOOOL!!!!! @@33th