Final Ownage Elite Saturday Trip + F2P Prep vs Eruption of Pures 3-0 [5/11/15]

Not Doopy

u were in exiled force when tlp was a p2p clanwars clan  what r u trying to say brown sticky stuffter
 "was" glad you admitted foe broke your clan's legacy and history and forced you guys to become f2p based and accept 34 defence. shame u guys only won 1 out of the 5+ f2p preps vs FOE lmfaoooo. ~ hanuman, the reason he's perm banned from MM & the reason why tlp's history and everything they worked for is officially dead L0L

Real Foe Summary

Masses up 80 to clan wars event with invites. Ended up in wasting time of 80 people. Decides to go f2p trip. 40 people disconnect. Goes out with like 35. Goes to clan wars vs recently closed EoP. Goes back to f2p this time in cp capes. Dies. Ends trip

eop closed?

wuu2 in runescape LOOOOOOOOOL. mfw once i heard ur a battlescape kid and i actually thought u were someone relevant LMFAOOOOO. @ @ @@Crims what battlescape clan were you guys on?

wtf is this even supposed to mean l000l wuu2 in runescape bro what u training atm? 

idk man what battlescape clan were we on

70 to inners 40 to wild lol

wtf is this even supposed to mean l000l wuu2 in runescape bro what u training atm? idk man what battlescape clan were we on70 to inners 40 to wild lol
 after i saw ur irl pic, i am not surprised you resulted to trying to correct grammar. typical fat person response lmfa000. i literally cannot take you serious anymore lmfaoooooo!!!!!! stay easy, mad and fat with the 2-18 record roflll