Real reason FOE beat TLP

Koso

@@Bosa Is that what Hanubundle of twigs told you? Lmao, you do realize we've beaten every clan in F2P more times than they beaten us? Let me know if you want videos for proof, so we won't waste our times with paragraphs. You're bragging about your "F2P dominance" as if it's hard to win in a clan filled with 60+ kids with 30 defence lmfao. You sound cauliflower, very ignorant, and not representing your race the proper way. However, you're new to this clanning stuff so I don't blame you.

"OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense."

Come up with better excuses or reasons please, no need to bring race into as well. 

@@Bosa @@Native I find it hilarious that you guys never questioned your leaders on why they pressured you all to get 30 defence...it was the only way you guys could compete since you guys are completely brown sticky stuff. Luckily, 30 def is actually a big factor in F2P, otherwise your clan would be completely irrelevant. There is a reason why our prep record is 106-23, without having to adapt or accept 30 defence. You guys are so delusional that you guys refuse to be rational based on facts. The fullout on Saturday showed how far propaganda can actually go lmfao

Pressured? Nigga people got 30 defense themselves. Your "rational" facts are still irrelevant when it comes to the fact that you refuse to do anything F2P against us, yet we never doubt trying to face up against your in P2P. That Saturday fullout was one of the closest fullouts I've ever been apart of or seen. Yes it grooved that you were a better P2P clan for the time being, but a better clan overall is the longest stretch you or your ranks can make. 

"OT: In before a FOE kids post the f2p prep from 4 months ago or talks about how we have 30 defense." Come up with better excuses or reasons please, no need to bring race into as well. 
 You're just ashamed to admit that TLP needed 30 def to compete. Hopefully you continue to be delusional, and Hanubundle of twigs will finally promote you. Don't worry, it worked for @@33th and it will definitely work for you. In the mean time, enjoy your 2-19 prep record vs FOE lmfao

Pressured? farmer people got 30 defense themselves. Your "rational" facts are still irrelevant when it comes to the fact that you refuse to do anything F2P against us, yet we never doubt trying to face up against your in P2P. That Saturday fullout was one of the closest fullouts I've ever been apart of or seen. Yes it grooved that you were a better P2P clan for the time being, but a better clan overall is the longest stretch you or your ranks can make. 
 I mean FOE 19-2 prep record vs TLP definitely shows who's the better clan overall lmfao. We've beaten you in F2P and P2P more than six times in each server lmfao. We would rather continue to make you guys mad, until Holydreams feel like giving you guys a F2P prep. Remember the last time when you guys said FOE were scared to prep TLP in F2P? We only loss 3 people lmfao. Bro, I really do hope you pretending to be delusional for a rank in TLP actually works m8

According to TLP's elder "Coz" aka @@Coz, there's a 1 defence advantage vs clans with 30 defence. Unfortunately, he wasn't trolling...

@@lookatwhatidid

I am impressed you remember that. I suppose you were around longer than I initially thought. It wasn't the smartest thing I have ever said, nor was the context in which it was supposed to be shared correct. No matter...it was a while ago, glad you are reliving it lol

and why did you put "Coz" in quotes then mentioned me, why not just mention me since my name isn't an aka....

@@lookatwhatidid I am impressed you remember that. I suppose you were around longer than I initially thought. It wasn't the smartest thing I have ever said, nor was the context in which it was supposed to be shared correct. No matter...it was a while ago, glad you are reliving it lol and why did you put "Coz" in quotes then mentioned me, why not just mention me since my name isn't an aka....
 i was in tlp before you even knew what a pure was m8. i know and remember everything

lmfao TLP shut the fuck up, if you hadn't been morons trying to flame and leak forums then the L wouldn't have been so bad

give your head a shake.. seriously rofl

Seriously, the loss was in no way surprising.   This isn't the first or last P2P fullout Tlp will lose to Foe.  It's the brown sticky stuff they did before and after the war that makes it so embarrassing.  

@@Bosa Is that what Hanubundle of twigs told you? Lmao, you do realize we've beaten every clan in F2P more times than they beaten us? Let me know if you want videos for proof, so we won't waste our times with paragraphs. You're bragging about your "F2P dominance" as if it's hard to win in a clan filled with 60+ kids with 30 defence lmfao. You sound cauliflower, very ignorant, and not representing your race the proper way. However, you're new to this clanning stuff so I don't blame you.

Wow bro you've beaten clans more than theyve beaten you? TLP hasnt lost a f2p prep since august and hasnt lost to cp or sup since we have opened.

There is a reason your pathetic ranks have denied every f2p prep declaration we have given the last few months bro, and its not because of 30 def.

Foe loses to bottom tier clans because they are a bottom tier clan.

Also I fucked your bitch

Wow bro you've beaten clans more than theyve beaten you? TLP hasnt lost a f2p prep since august and hasnt lost to cp or sup since we have opened.

There is a reason your pathetic ranks have denied every f2p prep declaration we have given the last few months bro, and its not because of 30 def.

Foe loses to bottom tier clans because they are a bottom tier clan.

Also I fucked your bitch

so since U lost to us I guess that makes u a bottom tier clan too!

Wow bro you've beaten clans more than theyve beaten you? TLP hasnt lost a f2p prep since august and hasnt lost to cp or sup since we have opened. There is a reason your pathetic ranks have denied every f2p prep declaration we have given the last few months bro, and its not because of 30 def. Foe loses to bottom tier clans because they are a bottom tier clan. Also I fucked your bitch
 Nice 2-19 prep record vs FOE, bundle of twigsgot. There's a reason why your garbage ranks can't beat FOE even with 60+ kids in 30 defence. FOE killed your clan's history btw, "f2p based" lmfa0 irl

mfw hanubundle of twigs aka @ is trying to show mm that he can actually lead, but he just resorted to begging his members to get 30 defence to compete in f2p lmfa0. no wonder mm closed and you're perm banned. couldn't even beat a bunch of 1 def youtube recruits on saturday even with 60+ 30 defence kids l0l. homosexual, worst rank in mm's history, top 3 worst rank in tlp's history, lmfao waste of space on this earth, just kys m8

hey hanubundle of twigs @ you do realize the gig is up, and nobody actually believes your propaganda except for tlp members right? lmfao we're all capable of clicking the clan prep ladder ranking to see who's actually better. nice, astounding 44 losses with 60+ kids with 30 defence. it's a shame 19 of those losses came from 1 defence youtube recruits aka FOE lmfaoooooo