cpr vs havoc who was better?

Larry

Speaking as the illustrious warlord of havoc who was voted best tank and 30+ def warrer...

Havoc has in edge in the head to head in p2p prep record, and havoc have managed actually managed to beat TLP whereas CPR have not. But I love CPR, great clan great people. 

Ye like I said Havoc v1 was pretty damn good and better then CPR imo but the other versions can't really compare to CPR lol 

Speaking as the illustrious warlord of havoc who was voted best tank and 30+ def warrer...

Havoc has in edge in the head to head in p2p prep record, and havoc have managed actually managed to beat TLP whereas CPR have not. But I love CPR, great clan great people. 

dont try me dave

You weren't clanning when Havoc v1 was open stop lying lol.

Frenzy was legitimately better than both clans at P2P clanwars. Loki and Pepsis both admitted to it.

Did you just say that I didn't clan when havoc v1 was open? U ok m8? And Frenzy wasn't better then both of them l0l 

All 3 of those clans traded wins and had periods of matched p2p clanwars dominance. CPR's was in a period when everyone else sucked but they were trailblazers. (2010), TR's was when FOE was at their peak quality and had some ridiculous 100 win p2p prep streak which resulted in probably the most competitive p2p prep ever fought (was decided in a 2v2 round 3 from ~35v35?) (2011), Havoc's best matched quality came when the state of p2p preps was disgusting - scim, maul, untankable 1bang, repeat (2012)

An apples to apples comparison would be Havoc and TR

Both were the continuation of two rival p2p based med clans (Carnage, Dv)

Both leached quality members off of the two best p2p teams (H-NP,TR-Outbreak)

Fought each other for some 4+ month rivalry period in weekly hourlong return fights while CPR couldn't compete

TRv1 and Hv1 were wilderness based, TRv2 and Hv2 were clanwars goons.

Both lasted around 2 years (TR 2010-end of 2011, H beginning of 2011-end of 2012)

Both capped out at around 50-60 pulls but never had enough in the tank to dent FOE on sundays

I'm still mad at Loki and Sam closing into each other in their failed attempt to compete with TLP/FOE on weekends which killed p2p med clanning completely. Forced the closure of TRv1 when there was absolutely no one else going out on Sundays.

Frenzy was garbage and not in the same category at all, sorry Lord Ravjot. 3? month clan, continuation of Venom (?), wasn't around in the actual era and whose main p2p clan wars/wilderness competition was a slumping f2p based NME when the leaders all quit. NPO/WAR would get the higher ranking in the p2p based clan category because they passed the 35 memberlist mark and did things other than 20v20 preps. You beat FOE when it was a shell of itself. Even NME pulled off a win against them.

Always funny when the ranks of all the lilguy p2p clw clans come out and try and remind everyone that a few years ago they led a clan that pulled 15 to weekend trips and could sometimes win miniwars against FOE and TLP.

yet right before that same era you literally pulled 15's to p2p and had your trips led by POT ranks.  :rolleyes: 

Every clan starts somewhere my friend.

All 3 of those clans traded wins and had periods of matched p2p clanwars dominance. CPR's was in a period when everyone else sucked but they were trailblazers. (2010), TR's was when FOE was at their peak quality and had some ridiculous 100 win p2p prep streak which resulted in probably the most competitive p2p prep ever fought (was decided in a 2v2 round 3 from ~35v35?) (2011), Havoc's best matched quality came when the state of p2p preps was disgusting - scim, maul, untankable 1bang, repeat (2012)

Fought each other for some 4+ month rivalry period in weekly hourlong return fights while CPR couldn't compete

Both lasted around 2 years (TR 2010-end of 2011, H beginning of 2011-end of 2012)

Both capped out at around 50-60 pulls but never had enough in the tank to dent FOE on sundays

I'm still mad at Loki and Sam closing into each other in their failed attempt to compete with TLP/FOE on weekends which killed p2p med clanning completely. Forced the closure of TRv1 when there was absolutely no one else going out on Sundays.

Frenzy was garbage and not in the same category at all, sorry Lord Ravjot. 3? month clan, continuation of Venom (?), wasn't around in the actual era and whose main p2p clan wars/wilderness competition was a slumping f2p based NME when the leaders all quit. NPO/WAR would get the higher ranking in the p2p based clan category because they passed the 35 memberlist mark and did things other than 20v20 preps. You beat FOE when it was a shell of itself. Even NME pulled off a win against them.

I fucking hate TR but I agree with all of this other than foe having an 100 prep win streak and hv1 being wilderness based lol.

I think you mean havoc v2. Havoc v1 was open in 08/09. v2 was early 2011 to early 2012. v3 was idk end of eoc i think.

Was there even anyone from v1 in the leadership of v2?

I don't even remember them as a continuation just that v2 was a separate thing led by carnage ranks

I fucking hate TR but I agree with all of this other than foe having an 100 prep win streak and hv1 being wilderness based lol.

foe did have close to a 100 streak (they claimed) and nobody seemed to beat them for an entire year

Was there even anyone from v1 in the leadership of v2?

I don't even remember them as a continuation just that v2 was a separate thing led by carnage ranks

foe did have close to a 100 streak (they claimed) and nobody seemed to beat them for an entire year

Yea mack wade and pat who were founders/leaders of v1 were the ones that reopened v2 with loki and yes im mike. 

Honestly LOL. Not even going to humor your delusions.

TR was an outright joke. You guys lasted less than a month and didn't step into the wilderness more then once, even then you were relegated to singles. Only a Low IQ aspie would think Frenzy consistently pulled 20, we sat down to HPC's nearly all the time. To compare yourself to Havoc and Frenzy is nonsensical, keep coping.

I didn't know you were this new, though I did remember your stupidity. Shame most of the image hosting is dead and the youtube got hacked. Everything we publicised is presumably still up on purewarfare showing that prep wins, 40-50 pulls and Havoc/War/Fi/CPR wilderness rivalries were the norm from 2010-mid 2011 when v1 closed so I don't know where you're going with this. You can compare clans that actually fought each other because there's recorded losses/victories, which is what everyone else in this topic is doing.

You existed solely as an offshoot of temporarily borrowed havoc members in the two month window where they were closed, then everyone got called back when they reopened. You have no idea what's required in actually building up a memberbase, and when you did actually have to do that the result was a clan called Venom, lol. Frenzy held a speech before a 20v20 p2p prep then ran around clanwars spamming p2p kings after beating nme. It's indicative that leadership impacts the outcome of wars when a f2p based clan with 3 months experience in the server could make an entire clan of clanwar prod 120's look useless until Loki recalled his member base from you tomatos.

I don't know why I bothered to argue this but you seemed to need it spelled out.

Did you really just link me a pcl vid with one round win lmao?

Find me a prep win and I'll tip my hat to you. But you won't because it never happened.

We had our youtube deleted just like you guys unfortunately. Nonetheless we had a lot of fun back in the day.

Outbreak's reputation was made by CPR's core until Josh left cpr for tlp