120 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN F2P?

• TLP
    • SV
  2. 2. WHO WILL WIN P2P?

• TLP
    • SV

you compete with supremacy lmao

We're going up against FOE for the Jagex cup..."competing with Supremacy" lmfao... WHERE WAS YOUR CLAN?????

Your brown sticky stuff clan was fighting clans like Remedy and brown sticky stuff in the LPC scene LOL

Its been downhill ever since you decided to move up to HPC & its getting worse every week, THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Think twice before you come at me again you clueless monkey.

Never compare a clan like Soverign to the #3 pure clan of all time - BECAUSE ITS OBV THAT YOU LOSE LOL

We're going up against FOE for the Jagex cup..."competing with Supremacy" lmfao... WHERE WAS YOUR CLAN?????

Your brown sticky stuff clan was fighting clans like Remedy and brown sticky stuff in the LPC scene LOL

Its been downhill ever since you decided to move up to HPC & its getting worse every week, THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

Think twice before you come at me again you clueless monkey.

Never compare a clan like Soverign to the #3 pure clan of all time - BECAUSE ITS OBV THAT YOU LOSE LOL

looks like i hit a nerve this skid wrote a whole paragraph in caps lmfaooo

sikh, the guy that got kicked from his own clan apex, actually thinks he contributes anything to sv other than being a +1. neat.

unless this prep somehow gets down to a 20v20, sikh won't even know what to do

If I were you I wouldn't underestimate the power of a delusional man calling 1 man piles from the basement of a Kwik-e-Mart