83 Purple Warriors DESTROY the Doom + Envy alliance ft. Teamspeak leak LOL

B S E Rs

i don't care lol, i obviously was talking about CD, who claim they won us, and for some reason sitting in singles is winning for them while having 15+ mains fighting for them...SMHHHHHHHHHHHH

lmfao you are an tomato, you guys aren't even competition. you guys obv didn't see your dad (doom) get smacked because you brown sticky stuffs were getting smacked by op.

lmfao you are an tofu, you guys aren't even competition. you guys obv didn't see your dad (doom) get smacked because you brown sticky stuffs were getting smacked by op.

Lel, both Op and CD sitting in singles...smh..L2return, Pk & fight without mains-.-

Funny how they thought they could beat us but owww....my butt still hurts from CD sticking arrows up my booty.

please winz just stop, concentrate on rage. You will pull +30 on them all the time and they will still smack your ass lmao Rage>Envy.

please winz just stop, concentrate on rage. You will pull +30 on them all the time and they will still smack your ass lmao Rage>Envy.

Another brainless comment...Out of like 30 fights they have won 2 times or so...

Another brainless comment...Out of like 30 fights they have won 2 times or so...

aye you mean Doom has only beaten us twice out of 30? close but no cigar, They've never beaten us. Now leave my topc sir, go cut your wrists or jack off to underage scene girls l0l

Doom has to resort to spamming their OWN topic lmao... No one will believe you and your relationship with envy will be gone once envy close for the #5th time. Was fun clearing you at CA when it was finally 1v1 like 3 times rofl...