Who is going to win?

ewby

136 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Apex
    • Ruin

Well... Phat leads Apex and Ruin is ran by a bunch of retards so... They will both use the "Closing Time" theme song in the coming months. But, Ruin pulls maybe 20 on weekends and lies about pulls so... Ruin is gonna lose this "rivalry" 

your clan pulls 20 with vt and 30 with ruin, rip?

If you're going to make a statement make sure it's correct first, 40-50 pulls with no invites.

Please point out to me the so called invites?

You're clan is brown sticky stuff and looks like it's relying on Sv and Rd atm, yikes!

Don't forget your invites on the weekend or Ruin will fuck your Anus without any lube.

And if they don't finish you guys off I'm sure any clan in the scene will, fucking rage could probably do the nail in your coffin in they tried.

Stick to spamming clans cc's it seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

Have a nice day chump.

Ruin on the left, AAO on the right and the 2 dicks are VT. Perfect trio.

You're wrong but if it makes you feel better than you can think whatever you like.

Shouldn't you be like clan hopping or something right now though?

If you're going to make a statement make sure it's correct first, 40-50 pulls with no invites.

Please point out to me the so called invites?

You're clan is brown sticky stuff and looks like it's relying on Sv and Rd atm, yikes!

Don't forget your invites on the weekend or Ruin will fuck your Anus without any lube.

And if they don't finish you guys off I'm sure any clan in the scene will, fucking rage could probably do the nail in your coffin in they tried.

Stick to spamming clans cc's it seems to be the only thing you guys are good at.

Have a nice day chump.

You're wrong but if it makes you feel better than you can think whatever you like.

Shouldn't you be like clan hopping or something right now though?

NRf3xcX.png

How does one spend 20 minutes writing a paragraph about how his clan is brown sticky stuff only to be shut down by pulling a victory, lmfao.

NRf3xcX.png

How does one spend 20 minutes writing a paragraph about how his clan is brown sticky stuff only to be shut down by pulling a victory, lmfao.

Oh no not a grammar mistake my life is so worthless now, if the only thing you have to come back on is an auto correction mistake I feel sorry for you kid.

Now crawl back to your brown sticky stuffty inactive forums please.

Go crawl back to vitality lmfao, brown sticky stuff clan.

Go crawl back to battlescape or whatever brown sticky stuffty private server you kids came from RuneScape doesn't want you.

Vitality are irrelevant but atleast they aren't as irrelvant as Apex.

Stick to the 6v6 minis it's all your clan is good at.

Don't bother replying.

Go crawl back to battlescape or whatever brown sticky stuffty private server you kids came from RuneScape doesn't want you.

Vitality are irrelevant but atleast they aren't as irrelvant as Apex.

Stick to the 6v6 minis it's all your clan is good at.

Don't bother replying.

LMFAO know your place