is cd moving up?

Blue Lights

i mean he is in a better clan than u and he literally tries 1/10th as hard as you do

i dont see how he is losing at all

[bowlcut]Kyle attempting to assist and aid his losing friend from Severance and private servers [experienced]ben who has to logg off @@coc is roc and post on yet another fake sharkbrew account to avoid getting banned l0l. How broken can you get that you're trying to post a shopped irl photo l0l you've lost there buddy

@@coc is roc is just a punching bag at this point. He admitted defeat pages ago and bows to people who are actually relevant and nips at the heels and quotes me on a secondary fake account on a 3rd party website with his lack of confidence. I mean look at his confidence in this video by [experienced]ben xd from private server clanning Severance l0l

k0zSKUX.png

"ye i sucked lol hf" ofc you suck, you're from private servers and only [experienced] in tlp you ben broccoli l0l

lmfaooo ur trying so hard it's disgusting

btw u've been flaming a member rank when it's pretty obvious to everyone i could care less about a rank in tlp unlike you;  <@Halloween> im struggling here waiting 3 months every promo in fi

no promo btw

[bowlcut]Kyle attempting to assist and aid his losing friend from Severance and private servers [experienced]ben who has to logg off @@coc is roc and post on yet another fake sharkbrew account to avoid getting banned l0l. How broken can you get that you're trying to post a shopped irl photo l0l you've lost there buddy

once again i'm unbiased @@coc is roc here is a member of the #1 pure clan so i think he wins in the end tbh...

btw i haven't logged out of this account since idk the info try again

severance closed whatever clan ur in and tlp (along with the help of soft pillow bullying you) made u go inactive look forward to it again

lmfaooo ur trying so hard it's disgusting

btw u've been flaming a member rank when it's pretty obvious to everyone i could care less about a rank in tlp unlike you;  <@Halloween> im struggling here waiting 3 months every promo in fi

no promo btw

mfw  :facepalm:  4k post count on two accounts and hiding behind another making it 3 on a 3rd party website just to boost your own confidence that you have 0 of IRL. You really are a loser [experienced]ben lmfaoo

d17849cbaa5f78401ed11ca40d98ef37.png feed the pony

btw i haven't logged out of this account since idk the info try again

severance closed whatever clan ur in and tlp (along with the help of soft pillow bullying you) made u go inactive look forward to it again

Yeah the green dot at the top left means you're online, and offline. [experienced]ben always 2 steps behind lmfaoo. You poor severance private server reject l0l

gl with that tlp rank immortals @@BarrageKyle you bowlcut tofu l0l

mfw  :facepalm:  4k post count on two accounts and hiding behind another making it 3 on a 3rd party website just to boost your own confidence that you have 0 of IRL. You really are a loser [experienced]ben lmfaoo

Listen here my name is Halloween and I am going to bully you off these forums. Don't you dare quote me you little peasant I'm a Veteran, Punisher, Donator, Contributer, Titan, and Mentor of Fatality. You're just a useless plus 1 but my outstanding GFX and video editing are featured on all of our topics, making me very important so next time you quote me I will end you.

d17849cbaa5f78401ed11ca40d98ef37.png feed the pony

Listen here my name is Halloween and I am going to bully you off these forums. Don't you dare quote me you little peasant I'm a Veteran, Punisher, Donator, Contributer, Titan, and Mentor of Fatality. You're just a useless plus 1 but my outstanding GFX and video editing are featured on all of our topics, making me very important so next time you quote me I will end you.

Thanks for acknowledging your place at the bottom of the food chain and promotion spot, you filthy +1 vermin. Stay being [experienced]ben and obsessed with me when I had no single clue who the fuck you were until I was forced to demoralize you. I still do not know who you are but a +1 in TLP who comes from private servers and spreads his 4k post count on two different accounts and still hides on "coc is roc" when you're the only one posting on it. You're a loser l0l.

Bullied from #spy, and forcing you to post to me on another account. Remember that you reject

lmfao remember last year when i was gonna be skipped 2 promos to vet in fi but @ didn't want to because you were gonna cry about it l0l? good times

good times were when you had a bowlcut irl and got chubby irl l0l0l good times aye

lmfao well u can keep flaming my irl as much as you want but my pure clan is still better than urs btw, and at this rate that is never going to change :/

hahaha you don't even deny it either l0l. You chubby face fat kid. That bowlcut hasn't changed and i reckon the lad on the left prob has a better chance at women than ur vampire skin l0l

heh @@Halloween bullied into going inactive by a bundle of twigs and soft pillow (pretty sure he's a bundle of twigs as well)

remember when i made u quit with my main last time? gl lol

yo [experienced]ben, relevant people are speaking please refrain from posting on your fake exposed account. You're from private servers and still idle in severance and imute made you l0l.