Purple Warrior

Georgiie

What is your real life name?

My name is Purple Warrior, don't you dare miss spell it or your clan will die.

What are your hobbies?
Fuck brown sticky stuff up, bully brown sticky stuff clans like Dome Op Apex Envy all day&night

What is your RuneScape history?

I closed so many clans I can't even put them up all on here it's going to scare my rivals.

What are your goals for your RuneScape account?
fuck brown sticky stuff clans with my maxed pure just like i said

What clan are you in?
Im in CD. The best pure clan out there. If you wanna join and become a member of the purple warrior family go to 
Anything else:
Hey @Olympus This is a serious topic. You have fucked with the wrong clan. You are going to die now. Last time you fucked with the purple og gang, you went into a 5 month slump. If you do not believe me feel free to pm any of the previous clans we have bullied @Hormone is one of the latest leader that have closed his clan for a month after 10 months of getting dicked by the purple warriors. You have now got yourself in a big trap. Last time you went into a 5 month slump, now it's going to be a year slump kids. I was going to say good luck but guess what, there is not a single hope for you. Fun death lads. For all the other puppet clans that decided to help out olympus by wearing their capes, you are all irrelevant lol just close into them already it might give them some hopes

Clans that have fallen as sacrifices to the Gods...

Conquer Omega Chaos Outbreak Curse Trauma Severance Imperial Chaotic Conviction Envy

I honesly don't think CD has ever actually closed a clan... Olympus on the other hand. Stay bullied.

• 4 weeks later...

Clans that have fallen as sacrifices to the Gods...

Conquer Omega Chaos Outbreak Curse Trauma Severance Imperial Chaotic Conviction Envy

I honesly don't think CD has ever actually closed a clan... Olympus on the other hand. Stay bullied.

Olympus died