The state of the anti-TLP alliance.

Herbivore

you put alot of effort into a brown sticky stuff clan (one of which you got booted from like 3 times lmfao)

is someone ever gonna explain to me when i got booted? who came up with this brown sticky stuff? i've been sv for 2 years and not once been removed/booted

??????????????????????????????

eop retards keep saying that too who the fuck made that up im not even mad im just really confused @@Blue Lights

you got kicked when they were a main clan

who told u that? i was never kicked from sv, i came back from a month of inactivity and ur my xp banned me off ts for like an hour when i came back and everything went to brown sticky stuff lmao same thing happened to like 10 oldschool sv members who are currently active or were within the last couple months. i honestly didnt even think of that. the end days of sv as a main clan was barely even sv

who told u that? i was never kicked from sv, i came back from a month of inactivity and ur my xp banned me off ts for like an hour when i came back and everything went to brown sticky stuff lmao same thing happened to like 10 oldschool sv members who are currently active or were within the last couple months. i honestly didnt even think of that. the end days of sv as a main clan was barely even sv

sounds like you got booted

you pulled 130 invites lmfao dont act like ur anni trip is the average weekend broccoli. cya next weekend when you dont have 50+ doom/ex-tlp with you

Is this what your ranks tell you? I guess it would be pretty hard to believe that when your clan struggles to pull 70 without invites :/

I guess you didn't see the part on our Saturday topic where we admitted that all 130 weren't current TLP?