Not very nice

Pain

You got kicked & guested on forums - you told people on the forums that you were guested on that you were headed back to Envy like you left before you got kicked.

I didn't think I had to physically spell it out for you, fucking simpleton. 

P.S: Keep dodging the statement about you being a hypocrite & sucking the dick of the clan that made you suck their dick. 

xd didn't think it'd be this easy gz slaughter

You just continue and you do actually believe your own lies, don´t you?

Nice try though.

You are just angry that we cocked your clan down opts. Stay that way, you cunt.

Don´t make me remind you of how your leader begged me to join slaughter after leaving envy.

You just continue and you do actually believe your own lies, don´t you?

Nice try though.

You are just angry that we cocked your clan down opts. Stay that way, you cunt.

Don´t make me remind you of how your leader begged me to join slaughter after leaving envy.

That's what I thought, keep avoiding...

Btw, sure we asked you to join... We needed another +1, seems that's the only thing you've been while you're clanning. :/

That's what I thought, keep avoiding...

Btw, sure we asked you to join... We needed another +1, seems that's the only thing you've been while you're clanning. :/

You are just embarrassing yourself more and more with every post you make here. Keep going.

Getting kicked from a clan to go back to the clan you were originally in, only to have them close & join a clan you were brown sticky stuff talking for 5 months prior to joining them is pretty sad too.

Enjoy the hypocrite label, being in CD won't save you from a past, present, and future of expected failure!

Im pretty sure you can't touch Pain regardless of what brown sticky stuff clan your in right now

He's Cd now learn your place you downie

I remember when you were sucking my dick during the prep we had against you. Begging me to tell you who was hitting you off when it was CD the whole time... Funny how you're now in the clan that was hitting you off during preps - CD closed Envy & you were brown sticky stuff talking them while you were there... 

Nothing you say is worth reading anymore, continue being irrelevant & feeding off the success of people who you hate.

Don't forget he was in Doom flaming CD everyday 24/7 and then joins them.

@@Pain it's been proven by this thread that you're genuinely unwanted... Stay in CD, congratulations that your clan pulls high for weekend trips, but don't act like you have any part in their mild success.

Doom, CD, Slaughter, Envy, BV...? Jumping around clan to clan in hopes to have some sort of success that you can claim & it's yet to happen.

I don't feel your pain, get it? lol0ol

Yep, you really are just mad that we cocked you down 20 opts. @@DNYS

Try again

long hair don't care i wasn't there

If you want me to be totally honest, i haven't even gotten on teamspeak yet or even hear anything about the sunday trip!

long hair don't care i wasn't there

If you want me to be totally honest, i haven't even gotten on teamspeak yet or even hear anything about the sunday trip!

Lmfao

oh and you seem very interested in why I left envy and joined cd, since you are already acting like mr. know it all.

feel free to throw me a pm if you have any questions. If not, then shut it.

Lmfao

what i dont think ur realizing is that nobody cares how you think cd did & the only thing u care about is your opinion on cd

i told u earlier to stay simple & imma leave it at that

will it make you feel better if i tell you a good night story about how once upon a time cd actually did more than 2 preps a month?