Not very nice

Pain

sLaughter

Why did you not credit LP in your topic? That´s pretty low....

Even though you lost the fight (70v95 np btw), you should atleast give them a shoutout for being the main reason that you could "pull"...

Getting kicked from a clan to go back to the clan you were originally in, only to have them close & join a clan you were brown sticky stuff talking for 5 months prior to joining them is pretty sad too.

Enjoy the hypocrite label, being in CD won't save you from a past, present, and future of expected failure!

Getting kicked from a clan to go back to the clan you were originally in, only to have them close & join a clan you were brown sticky stuff talking for 5 months prior to joining them is pretty sad too.

Enjoy the hypocrite label, being in CD won't save you from a life of expected failure!

I have never been kicked from a clan.

Nice intel there.

90-20 real quick btw...

Slaughter called on LP everytime they were getting slammed, they literally didn't win a single fight on their own ahha. And now to see they don't give credit to LP I hope they don't receive help again... pieces of brown sticky stuff lmao

I remember when you were sucking my dick during the prep we had against you. Begging me to tell you who was hitting you off when it was CD the whole time... Funny how you're now in the clan that was hitting you off during preps - CD closed Envy & you were brown sticky stuff talking them while you were there... 

Nothing you say is worth reading anymore, continue being irrelevant & feeding off the success of people who you hate.

Slaughter called on LP everytime they were getting slammed, they literally didn't win a single fight on their own ahha. And now to see they don't give credit to LP I hope they don't receive help again... pieces of brown sticky stuff lmao

LP seems like a clan to realise this and not giving them aid anymore.

I remember when you were sucking my dick during the prep we had against you. Begging me to tell you who was hitting you off when it was CD the whole time... Funny how you're now in the clan that was hitting you off during preps - CD closed Envy & you were brown sticky stuff talking them while you were there... 

Nothing you say is worth reading anymore, continue being irrelevant & feeding off the success of people who you hate.

slaughter sucks big dick

You were kicked from Slaughter before you left, making a leaving topic after you've already been guested isn't leaving LOL.

How dumb are you?

I left slaughter when envy went mpc, you dumbfuck lmfao.

How dumb are you?

I left slaughter when envy went mpc, you dumbfuck lmfao.

You joined Slaughter when Envy went MPC because Rage was still an LPC with us and you wanted to, "Fuck Rage". The only reason you were accepted is because your account wasn't terrible & you knew how to semi-follow directions. You got kicked because we caught you being an tofu for Envy & after you got guested you started telling people on the forums that you're leaving for Envy like you were some sort of saint for retreating back to that brown sticky stuff hole of a clan. On top of that, don't ignore the fact that you openly knew that CD was hitting Hassan off during our prep because they wanted you to close & you're now in the clan that was making you so angry.

Stay simple Pain, you've got a lot to learn little clan hopper.

You joined Slaughter when Envy went MPC because Rage was still an LPC with us and you wanted to, "Fuck Rage". The only reason you were accepted is because your account wasn't terrible & you knew how to semi-follow directions. You got kicked because we caught you being an tofu for Envy & after you got guested you started telling people on the forums that you're leaving for Envy like you were some sort of saint for retreating back to that brown sticky stuff hole of a clan. On top of that, don't ignore the fact that you openly knew that CD was hitting Hassan off during our prep because they wanted you to close & you're now in the clan that was making you so angry.

Stay simple Pain, you've got a lot to learn little clan hopper.

Making up lies won´t help you change the subject here pal. I left slaughter when envy moved to mpc. How cauliflower are you? Where do you get your intel? Holy fuck, you are deluisonal.

Making up lies won´t help you change the subject here pal. I left slaughter when envy moved to mpc. How cauliflower are you? Where do you get your intel? Holy fuck, you are deluisonal.

You've said the same thing twice in a row, just because you say that doesn't make it anymore relevant to the fact you've done nothing to support it.

Envy went MPC while Slaughter & Rage were LPC.

You joined cause you hated Rage.

Slaughter went MPC when they saw Rage were going MPC.

You got kicked for trying to leak to Envy.

You got guested, and told people you were headed back to Envy after you got kicked.

Envy closed.

You're now in CD who was the clan that was hitting your leader off in a prep because CD wanted to close Envy.

They did.

You're in CD.

You see the hypocrisy here? Probably not, I can't say I understand your stupidity because... Well, you're dumber than the rest of us. :(

gratz slaughter

gratz tlp

gratz eop

gratz doom

job well done boys

We did.

I closed envy btw

CD closed Envy & Pain is now sucking the dick of the clan that fucked him & both of his parents at the same time.

How does it feel to be part of the group that anal'd your family tree into you joining?

You've said the same thing twice in a row, just because you say that doesn't make it anymore relevant to the fact you've done nothing to support it.

Envy went MPC while Slaughter & Rage were LPC.

You joined cause you hated Rage.

Slaughter went MPC when they saw Rage were going MPC.

You got kicked for trying to leak to Envy.

You got guested, and told people you were headed back to Envy after you got kicked.

Envy closed.

You're now in CD who was the clan that was hitting your leader off in a prep because CD wanted to close Envy.

They did.

You're in CD.

You see the hypocrisy here? Probably not, I can't say I understand your stupidity because... Well, you're dumber than the rest of us. :(

"You got kicked for trying to leak to Envy.

You got guested, and told people you were headed back to Envy after you got kicked."

See that part right there? LMFAO, what the actual fuck is that? Honestly, where do you get the nerve to come up with that brown sticky stuff?

Slaughter was a temporary sideclan for me and you all knew that I would leave once envy went mpc, which I did. Don´t act like you didn´t. 

Your stupidity goes beyond anything I´ve seen...

"You got kicked for trying to leak to Envy.

You got guested, and told people you were headed back to Envy after you got kicked."

See that part right there? LMFAO, what the actual fuck is that? Honestly, where do you get the nerve to come up with that brown sticky stuff?

Slaughter was a temporary sideclan for me and you all knew that I would leave once envy went mpc, which I did. Don´t act like you didn´t. 

Your stupidity goes beyond anything I´ve seen...

You got kicked & guested on forums - you told people on the forums that you were guested on that you were headed back to Envy like you left before you got kicked.

I didn't think I had to physically spell it out for you, fucking simpleton. 

P.S: Keep dodging the statement about you being a hypocrite & sucking the dick of the clan that made you suck their dick. 

xd didn't think it'd be this easy gz slaughter