[RU] Ruin's 6 Month Anniversary Saturday PK Trip FT. The Pure Community

Jordai

You haven't had an anniversary, they're yearly, your brown sticky stuff clan barely made it to 6 months. LOL

Ruined ours? You guys sat in lobby for over half an hour on OP's anni. Stay brown sticky stuff broccoli

"be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays"

Lest we forget, ruin and their 8 man pull LOLOLOLOLOLOL

you seem real obsessed mate, ty for bumps

you seem real obsessed mate, ty for bumps

That's all you've got?? Look at all the brown sticky stuff your own clan says lmfao. Ty for bumps? Coz this is all ru has is a small SB relevance... That's all you have. Keep celebrating monthiversaries. It's hilarious the extent your dead clan goes through to get an extra 3 people

That's all you've got?? Look at all the brown sticky stuff your own clan says lmfao. Ty for bumps? Coz this is all ru has is a small SB relevance... That's all you have. Keep celebrating monthiversaries. It's hilarious the extent your dead clan goes through to get an extra 3 people

ty keep em coming bb

You haven't had an anniversary, they're yearly, your brown sticky stuff clan barely made it to 6 months. LOL

Ruined ours? You guys sat in lobby for over half an hour on OP's anni. Stay brown sticky stuff broccoli

"be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays"[/size]

Lest we forget, ruin and their 8 man pull LOLOLOLOLOLOL[/size]

Hahaha you are so brainwashed, dw I will pray 4 op

Who's you????? I'm not in a clan LOLOLOL and sign ups, fuck you're a broccoli LOL

Always were a bitch still are kanicus.

Who am I? Who the fuck are you lol you're ex op but attend op events when you arnt depressed as fuck.

Smd Augment lmfaoooo

Who am I? Who the fuck are you lol you're ex op but attend op events when you arnt depressed as fuck.

Smd Augment lmfaoooo

You said "you had signups" how did I have signups when I don't even play, and you're calling me depressed when you have a brown sticky stuff job, smoke weed daily to fill your depression, and still play runescape when you're 23 because daddy was never proud of you, so you get the false sense of achievement by playing runescape and getting noticed on a forums site, go fix them daddy issues hahahahaha

You're fucking cauliflower lmfao, go fuck another.5 percentile chick, like the one you lost your virginity to LOLOLOLOL (ty for the recording of that)

We didn't even rival with apex lol, they thought they wanted it, got the dick p2p and f2p then backed off to right an easier AAO, they didn't so a single thing to us.

But I'm sure we can agree apex & slaughter are brown sticky stuff klens.

We pulled 80 though lol, idk if Jelous or what but it's only a game... Why you have to be mad?

Join back btw, apex is a dead end.

You're still saying that after they made you go from 70 to 8 pulls lmfao.

I think you're struggling to understand what the "anni" part means... It's means annual, meaning you celebrate yearly. kyp fucking downy, keep trying to celebrate monthiversaires to hype your dead clan bundle of twigsgot.

You're so dumb, you're basically flaming your own brown sticky stuff clan rn for doing it lmfao.

Stop trying to act like your clan is relevant you didn't kill any clan, you are just living in our shadow, be thankful we didn't kill your clan when you pulled 15 and asked us to help you on sundays

Are you still mad we ruined your anniversary and didn't ruin ours lmfao

Woah there autistic pitbull, you're so mad you lost 9 preps to aao inarow atm lmfao. Lost in f2p and now lost in p2p too haha. It took you 30 mins to beat aao while you had +15 opts and they brought it back multiple times. Pop won't save you in the wild lad. Get off your h orse human before you're back to pulling 20s again.

Woah there autistic pitbull, you're so mad you lost 9 preps to aao inarow atm lmfao. Lost in f2p and now lost in p2p too haha. It took you 30 mins to beat aao while you had +15 opts and they brought it back multiple times. Pop won't save you in the wild lad. Get off your h orse human before you're back to pulling 20s again.

real cocky coming from a clan who has been in a slump for 6 months

real cocky coming from a clan who has been in a slump for 6 months

Really cocky coming from a clan that has been in a slump for their entire existance and only just recovered from 8 man pulls

I have no clan? farmer wut? You're so dumb.

I would deny it too, if i were to be or had ever been in olympiss

Really cocky coming from a clan that has been in a slump for their entire existance and only just recovered from 8 man pulls

I would deny it too, if i were to be or had ever been in olympiss

Took no.1 matched in 2 months, 3x running cotm yah we r slumping our whole time being open