Dear TLP,

Father Justin

Am I the only one who doesn't know this brown sticky stuffter? But has an obsession with flaming TLP just like that twat of a pure r3lv in his damn crutches.

haha looks like i made some random no namer tlp broccoli mad hhahahahah was rly ez btw

But I'm not in Olympus m8 and ot: If TLP is brown sticky stuff and yet won the rivalry that made you go main, what does that make SV?

they aint win brown sticky stuff we pulled 71 on our last trip as pures

pure clanning is brown sticky stuff in general

that's why xgot ben xd etc left tlp to join rot 

refer 2 sig btw

sv in p2p what a joke lol

http://www.sv-rs.org/index.php?/topic/24606-friday-3-sovereign-vs-cut-throat-40-minute-fight/

http://www.sv-rs.org/index.php?/topic/24582-thursday-2-sovereign-defeats-damage-inc-45-min-pkri/

i find it funny that sv went main, got fucked my rot/af so they target pures lll0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0

broken brown sticky stuff clan

broccoli lmfao

So instead of focusing on becoming a top tier clan in the main community, you are going to focus on attacking a pure clan because someone made a joke about you? The logic in this is very flawed, and all you are really doing is making yourself look weak as a clan in general. Sometimes in life, you must ignore the people who try to belittle you, and just keep progressing to accomplish your main (no pun intended) goals. 

However, this is just one persons opinion, and I am sure the logic for your actions are well thought out.  :rolleyes: