Olympus staff meeting

Pain

I know you thought you could quote me on this topic once and then leave in your big boi pants, but instead I enslaved you to continuously bump this topic and slave me postcount. You have spent the last 30 hours being a good slave

you say the same brown sticky stuff over n over b original plz

I can confirm that that's indeed what's going on during Olympus staff meeting. And i know that because it was actually in doom ts and that were soon gonna merge into one big happy family of adamant.

You are wrong, they are already merged, now their next move is to get 70+ def to fight pure clans as mains.

Whahaahah 5/5 record that means you lose to brown sticky stuffters @@Pain u sucj

You are wrong, they are already merged, now their next move is to get 70+ def to fight pure clans as mains.

CD was a main clan, brings most mains out of all clans, yet u dare to complain. Maybe u should work on that win loss ratio u have going l000l

@@Pain ur a sucky sucky loser whahah

Whahaahah 5/5 record that means you lose to brown sticky stuffters @@Pain u sucj

CD was a main clan, brings most mains out of all clans, yet u dare to complain. Maybe u should work on that win loss ratio u have going l000l

@@Pain ur a sucky sucky loser whahah

Resorted to ONLY using your fake account now? Lmfao, that was easy