Who's the best?

Runescape123

Empire Mind rings a bell, but i can't remember what clan was he in. I'm pretty sure i've talked with him before.

Btw Hecticdan was also one of the main callers of TKO Blitz, which is pretty much the best CWA clan that has ever existed in rs in terms of quality.

when hecticdan joined solace he would call piles nonstop without regrouping even if we had like 3 people in game lol

he probably has the fastest transitions of anyone i ever heard call but his situational awareness was lacking if you ask me....in cwa its not so much an issue because people return quick and/or the bounds are small....but in the wildy it was a big problem for us back then

best callers ive ever had lead me as a main were fm11, brian289 and plaffy, as a pure it would be bsers and phaeo although phaeo is even better as a main caller now that my little homie is rot warlord :D  

when hecticdan joined solace he would call piles nonstop without regrouping even if we had like 3 people in game lol

he probably has the fastest transitions of anyone i ever heard call but his situational awareness was lacking if you ask me....in cwa its not so much an issue because people return quick and/or the bounds are small....but in the wildy it was a big problem for us back then

best callers ive ever had lead me as a main were fm11, brian289 and plaffy, as a pure it would be bsers and phaeo although phaeo is even better as a main caller now that my little homie is rot warlord :D

Ye Hecticdan was better for P2P singles calling where we were all in a cluster without moving most of the time. On F2P wildy i'd say Brett/Leon were better, but Brut was just lacking numbers in F2P to go for the top spots.

And i also heard Fm11 was really good, never was in his same clan though.