Who's the best?

Runescape123

Dunno between Hecticdan in Runescape Dinasty, Brett/Leon in Brutality (they were leaders, not warlords, but w/e they were the best callers) and BSERs from Critical Damage. Haven't heard Hecticdan or Brett/Leon in a while so i can't really compare much.

I think Hecticdan was RDK once. I remember one time in 2009 RDK + 420 teamed to fight FoF and Hecticdan was such a clean caller, hardly ever choked. I like Kev/Blazer from 2009 as well from 420 went on Frozen fury or maybe it was untamed TS and they were calling. I believe Kev is a warlord in VR now.

When F2P main clan pking was at it's prime from roughly 2008-2010 I know Steve (empire mind) was fantastic as well as kaochin both from VR. 

I think from that era TT/RSD/VR all had some of these best callers ever.

I think Hecticdan was RDK once. I remember one time in 2009 RDK + 420 teamed to fight FoF and Hecticdan was such a clean caller, hardly ever choked. I like Kev/Blazer from 2009 as well from 420 went on Frozen fury or maybe it was untamed TS and they were calling. I believe Kev is a warlord in VR now.

When F2P main clan pking was at it's prime from roughly 2008-2010 I know Steve (empire mind) was fantastic as well as kaochin both from VR. 

I think from that era TT/RSD/VR all had some of these best callers ever.

Empire Mind rings a bell, but i can't remember what clan was he in. I'm pretty sure i've talked with him before.

Btw Hecticdan was also one of the main callers of TKO Blitz, which is pretty much the best CWA clan that has ever existed in rs in terms of quality.

Empire Mind rings a bell, but i can't remember what clan was he in. I'm pretty sure i've talked with him before.

Btw Hecticdan was also one of the main callers of TKO Blitz, which is pretty much the best CWA clan that has ever existed in rs in terms of quality.

I quit in 2009/2010 can't remember but it around the time when DI/SE/EH all died and smaller clans like Exodus/Crimson raiders "stepped up". just came back in December. Not aware of the CWA clans, besides The British Elites and British Crusade and they all died years ago.