TUF Destroy SV (Again) 1.5 hours of Hide and seek cunts

Australias_Finest

l m f a o you're still this angry that i closed ur clan?

I felt sorry 4 u bud after i heard you on sv ts one day, dutch + spitting all over ur screen when u talk feelsfoman

i heard you took a irl picture with a bowl on ur head after you got bullied over a rs community forum. Tbh after razza and hittin leaked your irl I honestly felt bad for everything I've said to you, it can't be easy being suicidal.

I feel bad for you that you had to reply with a runescape video when I called you out for being one of the most ugliest kids ever seen.

i dont see u posting ur irl pics anywhere m8 l0l but considering the track record of sv you're probably paki/indian/some other kind of minority anyway 

(not surprised you have to resort to irl flame tho btw considering anything you've done in runescape has been a huge failure)

i dont see u posting ur irl pics anywhere m8 l0l but considering the track record of sv you're probably paki/indian/some other kind of minority anyway 

(not surprised you have to resort to irl flame tho btw considering anything you've done in runescape has been a huge failure)

My irl is posted like 50 times over SV forums, no wonder you resort to RS flames cus your entire social life has been a huge failure

My irl is posted like 50 times over SV forums, no wonder you resort to RS flames cus your entire social life has been a huge failure

Don't worry zeppke, Kyle is not worth it if he was his father wouldn't have sat on his head for as long as he did when he was a child.