Olympus Unofficial Sunday P2P - Bullying/Gwasing CD , PKRI vs Veng

cd has always been a clan i respected for fighting long return fights and always going up against their opponents. However, lately they have only made the scene more cancer. They need to hang it up so op stops bringing their brown sticky stuff mains and then like 30 pures can find actual pure clans

Everyone is mad at Olympus for beating Critical Damage at their own game. We're the first ones to do anything about them bringing a full on zerk clan to their trips, everyone else is incapable and/or scared to step up to CD.

Honestly, clans should be thanking Olympus for kicking them out of the scene, not shaming them.

If you've been in the MPC scene long enough, you'd know that CD was always the epicenter of bringing mains.

Everyone is mad at Olympus for beating Critical Damage at their own game. We're the first ones to do anything about them bringing a full on zerk clan to their trips, everyone else is incapable and/or scared to step up to CD.

Honestly, clans should be thanking Olympus for kicking them out of the scene, not shaming them.

If you've been in the MPC scene long enough, you'd know that CD was always the epicenter of bringing mains.

Veng fighting for cd? Nope. We hit cd every time we see them in the wild.

Yesterday was exactly the same as every day, we look for action in the wild, happened to find/fight op, nothing else.

Veng fighting for cd? Nope. We hit cd every time we see them in the wild.

Yesterday was exactly the same as every day, we look for action in the wild, happened to find/fight op, nothing else.

I'm not making a reference to Vengeance at all, I was talking about WS & random mains they recruit.