Where are my promised leaderboards

Raccoon_187

Ofcourse it is Remortality feeling touched when I mention degeneration of an individual  ^_^

Lol? your from estonia ur 4n ass fuck u think i care what u think think again LOL  btw who is strike team some random ass brown sticky stuffter team/clan fuck up quote if mad btw go back to your mud hut :D

Lol? your from estonia ur 4n ass fuck u think i care what u think think again LOL  btw who is strike team some random ass brown sticky stuffter team/clan fuck up quote if mad

Like honestly

I wasn't even talking about you and you felt the need to involve yourself

Who are you anyways

I'm so mad rn I could crack some hashed passwords

Like honestly

I wasn't even talking about you and you felt the need to involve yourself

Who are you anyways

I'm so mad rn I could crack some hashed passwords

"Ofcourse it is Remortality feeling touched when I mention degeneration of an individual"   ^_^

keep my name out ya mouth bundle of twigs quote if mad once again#back2urmudhut

"Ofcourse it is Remortality feeling touched when I mention degeneration of an individual"  [/size] ^_^

@ i thought u bullied me fuckin reject stay silent

@ i thought u bullied me fuckin reject stay silent

You didn't kill brown sticky stuff only thing dead here is ppl from your clan from slaughter and sv all of them are rejects lmao coming from dead clans

You didn't kill brown sticky stuff only thing dead here is ppl from your clan from slaughter and sv all of them are rejects lmao coming from dead clans

ur clan really is ded tho they went from 70 man pulls  2 25 man pulls u tell me whos really dead :D btw thats not bullying me in anyway at all jokes if u ask me im done with u ur banter is boring/brown sticky stuff

ur clan really is ded tho they went from 70 man pulls  2 25 man pulls u tell me whos really dead :D btw thats not bullying me in anyway at all jokes if u ask me im done with u ur banter is boring/brown sticky stuff

Ahahahahahahah ur clan is full of rejects btw also camping us on our trips before you opened for 3 weeks straight with hpc and main accounts with almost every clans cape switch now that is pathetic and shows how low your leaders can go terrible cheating scum clan smh come back to me when you claim #1 without cheating that's y sv and slaughter died cauliflower af tbh

"Ofcourse it is Remortality feeling touched when I mention degeneration of an individual"   ^_^

Oh yes

Honestly you are such a pro flamer

Keep the insults coming

I can taste the salt coming from your crying eyeballs

Degenerate

Oh yes

Honestly you are such a pro flamer

Keep the insults coming

I can taste the salt coming from your crying eyeballs

Degenerate

tyty btw im not crying lmfao im not even mad as a matter a fact i like trollin on this site its 2 funny when kids like u get so angry btw striketeam is ass quote if mad lol@

ok its obv u ran out of brown sticky stuff 2 say my work here is done made a kid from striketeam/aa0 mad as fuck :D im not salty can u not read i dont take this srs all for jokes

lol what work all I see here is you crying and bitching like the little pussy you are