Mayhem Already Losing Ranks?

Guest Non-biased Fight Observer

my pure clan just beat urs lmfao (imp = sv = mayhem, you're literally in a clan with people that made you breakdown in ts btw L0L)

i am unbreakable buddy i do not break down on ts

the audio from this trip however... was a lil awkward to say the least bimQ3wW.png

i am unbreakable buddy i do not break down on ts

the audio from this trip however... was a lil awkward to say the least bimQ3wW.png

Say what u want m8, but we've done a great job so far rebuilding after your leadership (and yours alone, all other ranks hated you including braden) drove TLP into the ground lmfao.

Say what u want m8, but we've done a great job so far rebuilding after your leadership (and yours alone, all other ranks hated you including braden) drove TLP into the ground lmfao.

I'm (along with braden) the only reason tlp was even remotely decent (and everyone knows that btw) 

rebuilding usually means adding btw not subtracting btw (which is what your memberlist has been doing consistently for the last 3 weeks lol)

usually when you successfully rebuild you dont go from 145 to 115 ml

tfw the last time a tlp version was good (before mine) was like 2009

I'm (along with braden) the only reason tlp was even remotely decent (and everyone knows that btw) 

rebuilding usually means adding btw not subtracting btw (which is what your memberlist has been doing consistently for the last 3 weeks lol)

usually when you successfully rebuild you dont go from 145 to 115 ml

tfw the last time a tlp version was good (before mine) was like 2009

The final week of you being leader we pulled 38/135 ml and lost a prep to fatality. It's almost like you enjoy being the laughing stock of the pure community, take a hint lmfao you're a terrible leader.

The final week of you being leader we pulled 38/135 ml and lost a prep to fatality. It's almost like you enjoy being the laughing stock of the pure community, take a hint lmfao you're a terrible leader.

bimQ3wW.png

LMAO

wouldnt ref u if u wanted to join tbh and when sv closes for the 5th? time, lets hope someone sticks their neck out for u to join rot and we all know thats highly doubtful :)

Yes u would Dave don't like we are lovable mangos not Lonely ones, ps we were fighting ct for 40 Mins last night before you crashed. Nice intel

now now, if I hated Hanu why would I throw everything away in TLP for him?

Kyle..............

lmfao u know better than any1 kyle doesn't post on here anymore

Haha no keep trying tho

Never thought I'd see Hanuman & Braden leading Sv members lol......

Don't think it'll last very long with Sv quality tbh.

You're getting really cocky for somebody who couldn't tank 10 seconds on a p-server...