TLP Smoked

Erik

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/8571-tlp-vs-fi-2-1/

nice mini topic with tlp in 2k15

plz tell me more how u joined tlp in 2k16 & how foe is 21-5 vs tlp zerk clan with a jagex cup l000000l

you're way too easy (and literally a random) lolzzzz!!!!! :P :P :P :P

L000000000l u dug that deep and only found a miniwar win

I dont get wat ur tryna say m8, end of the day i killed ur clan and it wasnt hard (again)

L000000000l u dug that deep and only found a miniwar win

I dont get wat ur tryna say m8, end of the day i killed ur clan and it wasnt hard (again)

hey 2k15 tlp clanner [random]obsession, the 23-5, jagex cup and forcing tlp to pull 9 members on the weekends wasn't hard (again)

lolzzzzzz!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P

Dude ur calling is so bad, my leak was streaming it to me l000l just stop plz

lmfao tlp zerk clan also had ts leak and still only managed to get a 2-1 (almost lost btw) win vs foe apps/new members, mpc levels, youtube recruits, 1 defence pures roflmaoooooooooo

hey 2k15 tlp clanner [random]obsession, the 23-5, jagex cup and forcing tlp to pull 9 members on the weekends wasn't hard (again)

lolzzzzzz!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P

Lmfao u are tellin me about a prep record which ive not been apart of (4-0) btw and a jagex cup i wasnt even at

Can u try again

To date, ive slammed u and ur clan :P

Lmfao u are tellin me about a prep record which ive not been apart of (4-0) btw and a jagex cup i wasnt even at

Can u try again

To date, ive slammed u and ur clan :P

Lmfao i would also be embarrassed to say i wasn't in tlp in 2k15 even though i posted many tlp mini topics in 2k15 with a 5-23 prep record

Can u try again

To date, I am 23-5 and a jagex cup winner vs your tlp zerk clan lolz!!!!! :P :P :P

Lmfao i would also be embarrassed to say i wasn't in tlp in 2k15 even though i posted many tlp mini topics in 2k15 with a 5-23 prep record

Can u try again

To date, I am 23-5 and a jagex cup winner vs your tlp zerk clan lolz!!!!! :P :P :P

when did i say i wasnt tlp in 2k15 lmfao ur actually so broken ur makin brown sticky stuff up

to date u are 0-4 against me

gz 

nice calling btw

when did i say i wasnt tlp in 2k15 lmfao ur actually so broken ur makin brown sticky stuff up

to date u are 0-4 against me

gz 

nice calling btw

you did in fact say you weren't tlp in 2k15 to experience all 23 losses lmfao, ur so emotionally broken that ur forgetting ur own propaganda

to date u are 23-5 against me

gz

nice cc typing btw

you did in fact say you weren't tlp in 2k15 to experience all 23 losses lmfao, ur so emotionally broken that ur forgetting ur own propaganda

to date u are 23-5 against me

gz

nice cc typing btw

nah i didnt go to any of those preps

to date u are 0-4 to me

i called and beat ur clan btw l0l0l

nah i didnt go to any of those preps

to date u are 0-4 to me

i called and beat ur clan btw l0l0l

[mute]obsession for 2 years in tlp and havent been to any of the 23 losses, u think any1 on these forums honestly believe you? lmfao

to date u are 23-5 to me

ur typing cc calls is why tlp zerk clan is 23-5 to me btw l0l0l0l0l0l0l

[mute]obsession for 2 years in tlp and havent been to any of the 23 losses, u think any1 on these forums honestly believe you? lmfao

to date u are 23-5 to me

ur typing cc calls is why tlp zerk clan is 23-5 to me btw l0l0l0l0l0l0l

I'm feeling thirsty just reading this salt

who r u

must be one of the new kids who just joined tlp zerk clan and registered on sharkbrew to celebrate their 2-1 prep win vs foe apps/new members, mpc levels, youtube recruits 1 defence pures l000l

2cmt2dy.gif

im sure the king of edge would do well as tlp's warlord again, right m8?

This nigga pretend he don't know but he aspires to be me

This farmer pretend he don't know but he aspires to be me

aspire to be an edge pker wooo00ooo0oo0o lmfao plz thats all u got [random]@@Blue Lights?

plz tell me all ur tricks on how to be a great edge pker m8..from the part where u time perfectly ur whip to dds ko, or better yet when to drink a pray pot to not get smited

lolzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! plzzz m8!!!

thanks 4 the profile view btw, shame urs is really low cuz ur a [random]  :P  :P  :P 

aspire to be an edge pker wooo00ooo0oo0o lmfao plz thats all u got [random]@@Blue Lights?

plz tell me all ur tricks on how to be a great edge pker m8..from the part where u time perfectly ur whip to dds ko, or better yet when to drink a pray pot to not get smited

lolzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! plzzz m8!!!

thanks 4 the profile view btw, shame urs is really low cuz ur a [random] :P:P:P

Getting profile views but no p2p wins hahahahaha

This nigga 1 def p2p youtube brid recruits are losing to a 1 def edge pker lmfao @@lookatwhatidid