Impact Late night pk trip Ft. Xl/UCT

Jail`

kbGdgIa.png

We peaked 28 for a late night pk trip, we held 20+ opts throughout the 2 hr long trip:D

We started off by getting word that XL/UCT were fighting at corp hill, we saw Xl with 31 and pulled our scims right on top of them, UCT dipped west and it was Impact vs XL. Matched opts it was ez pz. XL died, uct tried to rehit and got that booty slap clap back. 

Our next fight was against XL who was sitting on sperm, the fight was 28v29. Within 30 seconds we pushed them north not losing 1 opt. UCT hit from behind we pulled through forcing them to sandwhich eachother. XL came onto 26 hill w/ us and got smoked and UCT again tried to rehit and failed and we pushed them back to sperm.

We ended our trip by having a fun yolo rush against XL down 20... we killed 5 and laughed our ass off l0l:D

5pGHCH6.png

Cmoney's POV

RHYS POV

PKed for 2-3 hours and was out in the morning and only have 1 short clip LMFAO!!!! HAHAHA!!!! I actually kind of feel bad for you Jail.

Thanks for bringing FS with you it was the only time we were able to kill them!!! Due to your bad leadership 

PKed for 2-3 hours and was out in the morning and only have 1 short clip LMFAO!!!! HAHAHA!!!! I actually kind of feel bad for you Jail.

Thanks for bringing FS with you it was the only time we were able to kill them!!! Due to your bad leadership 

Fight at sperm u were sitting with 29 we hit u with 28, What happened sorry?

Fight at sperm u were sitting with 29 we hit u with 28, What happened sorry?

You teamed up with FS. That clan is the only clan in the wild that can actually compete with xL. They honestly beat the crap out of us. We had no idea you were teamed. Face it you got carried. 

Still waiting on that prep reply, 72 combat cap.

They joined us :) matched opts, at sperm we lost no one=/.

You got owned all day. One clip out of 4 hours of PKing. Clearly your clan did bad today. Also we had 3-4 scouts on us wearing our capes, had no clue you were out. Just cleared ENVY SF and UTC before you rushed us. Stay ez.

You got owned all day. One clip out of 4 hours of PKing. Clearly your clan did bad today.

not sure which vid you are watching O_O theres more than one clip, get off ur wheelchair...sit up... and look closer

also @@Hon0r heard at one point u faked your death by falling off a ladder to hype up xl v10?

can we confirm this???

Yes I confirm, what are you 12? I will close you.

I have cleared more clans today, than you have in your Runescape career "capig".