Impacts Decimation of Xl, Down 20 NO PROBLEM

Jail`

as an innocent bystander of the fight between impact and xl i witnessed xl push impact to singles once. impact completely cleared the map @ corp, cleared it completely @ chaos alter down ~15 & then again west of GDZ.

winner winner impact 

Confirmed innocent bystander, confirmed truth speaker of the clan world

to bad their whole clan got banged haha

Nah. The dude that got the 6mil loot logged and banked. When I saw that you called sf and were 2v1ing us I walked down. Saw a bunch of other xl' that easily escaped the 2v1. You only killed like 5 of us. I personally killed 2 impact people on my reject account

as an innocent bystander of the fight between impact and xl i witnessed xl push impact to singles once. impact completely cleared the map @ corp, cleared it completely @ chaos alter down ~15 & then again west of GDZ.

winner winner impact 

oh my it was easy, xl gotta mass for at least an extra hour on top of the hour they already take.

Nah. The dude that got the 6mil loot logged and banked. When I saw that you called sf and were 2v1ing us I walked down. Saw a bunch of other xl' that easily escaped the 2v1. You only killed like 5 of us. I personally killed 2 impact people on my reject account

I bet I could count your brain cells on one hand. Your so dumb.

We hit sf after u dipped, they had 5. if they made that much of a difference god bless your fucking soul LOL

Slow down there young clanner, I remember witnessing you corp up and get hit & killed by the same clan twice, in the same world... You should be listening more, and talking less! Maybe if you weren't so distracted by the overwhelming evidence of Impact clearly popping your butt cherry, you would have realized that you logged into the same world twice & gave your clan the L!

Why are you complaining, you sit on your tanks you CORNBALL !

you are legit the dumbest person on runescape your so ignorant go make a pure moron.

We hit sf after u dipped, they had 5. if they made that much of a difference god bless your fucking soul LOL

Noooo that had like 15 and impact had 25ish and like 15 def guys. So 55 guys vs 35 brave xl Warriors. Obviously we weren't gonna win at gdz like that. The sf people logged after they hit us. You musta "hit" 5 of their members that are too dumb to listen to leader and log cause I know their quality isn't good

So now you're saying that SF was hitting us. Every fight we had wasnt clean it's always 2v1. Not complaining about it we like the challenge. What we are complaining about is your talking brown sticky stuff in your brown sticky stuffty topics LMFAO.

Noooo that had like 15 and impact had 25ish and like 15 def guys. So 55 guys vs 35 brave xl Warriors. Obviously we weren't gonna win at gdz like that. The sf people logged after they hit us. You musta "hit" 5 of their members that are too dumb to listen to leader and log cause I know their quality isn't good

We have pictures of ur main unit in a different fall in.. ik you can't be that brain dead. And those mains that were at gdz were simply hosting a fun pk trip and probably stumbled upon some green caped bundle of twigsgots. Can confirm...they were not with us

So now you're saying that SF was hitting us. Every fight we had wasnt clean it's always 2v1. Not complaining about it we like the challenge. What we are complaining about is your talking brown sticky stuff in your brown sticky stuffty topics LMFAO.

U were up opts at the beginning every fight...ca up 18+ and u say to urself that's a challenge???? LMFAO U NEED +35 OR SOME brown sticky stuff BRO?

I take what I said back... you have no brain cells. we had 35 pures. + a tank unit. because you sat at gdz with 50 with mpc acc and tanks. we fought fire with fire. XL got burnt. kids mays well live in lumby.

We have pictures of ur main unit in a different fall in.. ik you can't be that brain dead. And those mains that were at gdz were simply hosting a fun pk trip and probably stumbled upon some green caped bundle of twigsgots. Can confirm...they were not with us

U were up opts at the beginning every fight...ca up 18+ and u say to urself that's a challenge???? LMFAO U NEED +35 OR SOME brown sticky stuff BRO?

What you even on about.. 35 + we had 40 sitting at the maze hill when you rushed in with 10 mains. Shortly after rushing with about even opts, then SF logging in behind us... You had a main leading the fall in, and literally rushed us with 8 ragger brown sticky stuff accounts in singles before you had the balls to walk up to gdz. We are mainly level 49-51 combats your clan is 60s with over heads. We should have + 5 - 10 in bigger fights in order for it to be matched, but the truth is 99% of the time we are getting 2vs1. We are in the wild 24/7 you are in for 1 hour max and mostly waiting to crash /team 

Slow down there young clanner, I remember witnessing you corp up and get hit & killed by the same clan twice, in the same world... You should be listening more, and talking less! Maybe if you weren't so distracted by the overwhelming evidence of Impact clearly popping your butt cherry, you would have realized that you logged into the same world twice & gave your clan the L!

Lol wut?

I wasn't even on all day. The only thing I was on for was the gdz fight where xl got teamed on, yet managed to kill like 5 while only losing 7. We also pked like 6mil and lost like 4ook. Xl is the clear winner

@ if u guys were afraid about higher levels WHY THE FUCK DO U WALK TO MAZE.

Also if u ever want to prep 65 cb cap u let me know overs off aswell since (we all have overs!!!) Even though we don't lolol