Question..

Do you think EOP will close more times than last year?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think EOP will close more times than last year?

• Yes
    • no
    • Dull has big lips & yes

EOP closed 5 times last year. Do you think they will close more this year? Looking at their decline in pulls (only had 42 on sunday) while other clans had 60+ and even 90! I really believe EOP will close around 7 times and try to reopen 7 times saying they're the best.

I do have to say this tho, if there is one thing that can 'save' eop it's demoting DULL. You'll be a mediocore clan then but that's better than what you are now. Hope you take my advice pals.

I did know im just trying to help them buddy! They should really take my advice and get rid of Dull. I heard that he used to leak SV's leaderboards to a few clans when he had council in there.

Dam so eops leader is a leak????

Thats nice of you trying to help them i suppose but i'm prity sure Fatality killed them on sunday...........

Dam so eops leader is a leak????

Thats nice of you trying to help them i suppose but i'm prity sure Fatality killed them on sunday...........

Thanks man! I really try to make the pure world a better place. Even if that means i have to help EOP get rid of DULL. Yes, indeed he leaked SV boards to everyone when he left :/ sad story but what do you expect. The guy lives in a trailer park and he looks and sounds like a girl.

Thanks man! I really try to make the pure world a better place. Even if that means i have to help EOP get rid of DULL. Yes, indeed he leaked SV boards to everyone when he left :/ sad story but what do you expect. The guy lives in a trailer park and he looks and sounds like a girl.

ohh dam i almost felt sorry for him living in a trailer park then i remembered u said he leaked and just thought about karma! karma ! karma!

Karma just like when eopiis hacked Fatality's site and Fatality killed them the next day rofl!!!

eop IS DEAD

ohh dam i almost felt sorry for him living in a trailer park then i remembered u said he leaked and just thought about karma! karma ! karma!

Karma just like when eopiis hacked Fatality's site and Fatality killed them the next day rofl!!!

eop IS DEAD

Excuse me Sir if i repeat myself alot but did you know eop got outpulled by 15 people by a clan without forums and still claim to be the best?

Excuse me Sir if i repeat myself alot but did you know eop got outpulled by 15 people by a clan without forums and still claim to be the best?

Excuse me sir if i too repeat my self but didnt you know eop is dead?