Babalanka - Dragon Full Helm Pk

9ebdb2ab79a9af5886c4701894d49614.png

Nobody would ever ask you to join keep dreaming

hahaa sure keep making brown sticky stuff up anyways beast,hittin and Scott kept asking me everyday to go app and when am I joining keep trying I win again, hittin used to tell me I was the only British guy he liked but yeah whatever lmfao I win

Not to mention baba always asking me to come rag L0L

hahaa sure keep making brown sticky stuff up anyways beast,hittin and Scott kept asking me everyday to go app and when am I joining keep trying I win again, hittin used to tell me I was the only British guy he liked but yeah whatever lmfao I win

Not to mention baba always asking me to come rag L0L

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM ON TS WITH THEM RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR BULLbrown sticky stuff L000000000L

baba doesn't even know you beast knows you for being a broccoli and hittin dislikes you LOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM ON TS WITH THEM RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR BULLbrown sticky stuff L000000000L

baba doesn't even know you beast knows you for being a broccoli and hittin dislikes you LOOOOOOOL

yayayaya MFW everything you've tried backfired just crawl back into the ground moron

yayayaya MFW everything you've tried backfired just crawl back into the ground moron

what you haven't backfired anything I've always won in everything.

you should learn english first before talking 

lmfao I've made you depressed forgive me for what I have done l000l

Praying to allah won't help you, I'd be depressed aswell if ISIS wouldn't even take me lmfao.

I broke you so hard i'm legit amazing wasn't hard btw.