Zerg Unit V Destruction F2p Prep 2-1

James

Lol it's quite sad that we sat all of our 100's first round, then sit to 19 for you our second round and you still flame. The prep was uncapped and we expected them to bring more high levels given there history. I'll be sure to not do any favors for you lot next time we have an event. Anywho congrats on your win, maybe next time.

Lol it's quite sad that we sat all of our 100's first round, then sit to 19 for you our second round and you still flame. The prep was uncapped and we expected them to bring more high levels given there history. I'll be sure to not do any favors for you lot next time we have an event. Anywho congrats on your win, maybe next time.

Hardly any flame, i don't see where you're coming from, can't you see past/ignore the few retards?

The only real flame i see anyway is about the 'invites' who may or may not be... about the levels, it's just an added thing that we can boast about, nothing wrong with boasting about a win

Edit: read over the replies again and it's pretty much people from other clans flaming :/ 1 or 2 max from zu

Sad it doesn't make any sense bringing 100s to prep and u call urself a lpc just fucking close

You only joined supremacy a few weeks ago, calm down, you don't know what happened because ironically Supremacy were the ones to break the combat cap bringing a 66 when it was 65-, then when it got moved to 70 bringing two 80+ cmb foe ranks. The only thing i've ever seen you post is complaints about combat lvls rofl, stats dont mean everything. However, train up

We had one lvl 100 (i believe Divine was the only one) and like three 90s, the rest were pro dominantly 70s with a few 80s