[Z] Zenith vs Zerg Unit [Zu] - F2p/P2p Prep 5-0

Wardy

Let's remember you still lost matched even with a cb cap :P

And btw all those high levels are actually z members. Nearly godz being a senior. Arcane an elder duppy a applicant. If doubted check our forums lol. Anyways thanks for the fights. Take the loss

<[Z]Zack> jax

<[Z]Zack> come in ts for f2p plz

<[Z]Zack> its a bit more important

<[Z]Zack> logan = foe

<[Z]Zack> lagg = foe

<[Z]Zack> astro = foe

<[Z]Zack> adhis in z 

<[Z]Zack> tyler = foe

Idc about fighting the foe invites, i mean its more of a challenge that any other clan can provide.

<[Z]Zack> jax

<[Z]Zack> logan = foe

<[Z]Zack> lagg = foe

<[Z]Zack> astro = foe

<[Z]Zack> adhis in z 

<[Z]Zack> tyler = foe

Idc about fighting the foe invites, i mean its more of a challenge that any other clan can provide.

logan leads z

lagg is a high council

astro is an elite

adhi is a member

tyler is a member

www.rs-zenith.com go check

@@mage n skil<[Z]Zack> jax

<[Z]Zack> logan = foe

<[Z]Zack> lagg = foe

<[Z]Zack> astro = foe

<[Z]Zack> adhis in z 

<[Z]Zack> tyler = foe

Are you fucking high? Logan is our Leader, Lagg is our HC and the rest of them are also active Zenith members. Seriously, I have respect for Zerg Unit and I'm happy we had a good fight today, but there is no need to make up cauliflower lies and blatant bullbrown sticky stuff. As I explained before, every single member in that screenshot in a Zenith member, just because they aren't on there low level pure doesn't mean they aren't Zenith.

@@mage n skil

We actually had > 25 for the f2p when a couple other members got online, but we had to sit quite a few because we had more than you.

EDIT: Look at the screenshot. 25 people in.

ag673ju.png

@@mage n skil

We actually had > 25 for the f2p when a couple other members got online, but we had to sit quite a few because we had more than you. Also, are you fucking high? Logan is our Leader, Lagg is our HC and the rest of them are also active Zenith members. Seriously, I have respect for Zerg Unit and I'm happy we had a good fight today, but there is no need to make up cauliflower lies and blatant bullbrown sticky stuff. As I explained before, every single member in that screenshot in a Zenith member, just because they aren't on there low level pure doesn't mean they aren't Zenith.

EDIT: Look at the screenshot. 25 people in.

ag673ju.png

Im not denying the fact there in zenith rofl. Im saying If you look at the levels and names its basicly FOE fighting a LPC under the name zenith. still good job man was fun. 

We had no plans on getting a prep today.

We had several members out today with irl activities, and our 100s+ wern't online because PCL was 99-

Shame your similar to DR in the fact that you need those 100s to win

Looked like some goodfights regardless. Happy Z won :)

Im not denying the fact there in zenith rofl. Im saying If you look at the levels and names its basicly FOE fighting a LPC under the name zenith. still good job man was fun. 

I know you didn't say that, I was answering both James and you in a single reply.

I'll edit my post and make it a bit more clear.