[Z] Zenith vs Zerg Unit [Zu] - F2p/P2p Prep 5-0

Wardy

nuJOlF8.png

We massed up for LPC's first P2p PCL at 6 eastern, however the only other clan to show up was Zerg Unit. After waiting another 10 or so minutes for them to get organized, we did two rounds resulting in a clear victory for Zenith going 2-0. Zerg Unit requested a F2p prep with matched opts straight after that and Zenith took up the offer. Again, Zenith won all three rounds resulting in an overall 5-0 victory for Zenith. Well done today and respect to Zerg Unit for actually giving us a fight. #Zenith

Please don't start a flame war in the replies either. Be mature.

1JCoz.png

1tuc2aw.png

P2p

Round 1:

Zenith start: 23

Zerg Unit start: 21

Zenith finish: 20

Zerg Unit finish: 0

Round 2:

Zenith Start: 23 

Zerg Unit start: 20

Zenith finish: 19

F2p

Round 1:

Zenith start: 21 

Zerg Unit start: 21

Zenith finish: 5

Round 2:

Zenith start: 20

Zerg Unit start: 20

Zenith finish: 12

Zegu Unit finish: 0

Round 3:

Zenith start: 19

Zerg Unit start: 19

Zenith finish: 8

NGukLhc.png

HZQY1jL.png

EDhoxNd.png

IWkJQ8f.png

LekycAS.png

uoumM7Q.png

Wty6Oeg.png

ag673ju.png

W10GyVb.pngtRQaZRD.pngcXEeABz.png

lol at this tim fellow

ZU has been competing or at #1 matched for a while now.  Zenith got us this week much as we got them the week before. 

Supremacy on the other hand doesn't win anything.

Is zu ever gonna pull more then 20 to a prep? Some1 mad they not #1 anymore :(

Is zu ever gonna pull more then 20 to a prep? Some1 mad they not #1 anymore :(

We had no plans on getting a prep today.

We had several members out today with irl activities, and our 100s+ wern't online because PCL was 99-

p2p wasn't matched?

f2p was foe/cp invite stacked.

Atleast we can do work on Hpc clans, or attend something we sign up too.

Derp

I have to point this out, in case you aren't aware. You are allowed to be in two clans, a HPC and a LPC. Any 'invites' are members who swapped from their low level pure to their higher level after the P2P prep, since no combat cap was discussed. We had no more members in F2P than we had in P2P today, just different accounts. Is this too hard to understand, or would you like me to re-explain it to you?

I have to point this out, in case you aren't aware. You are allowed to be in two clans, a HPC and a LPC. Any 'invites' are members who swapped from their low level pure to their higher level after the P2P prep, since no combat cap was discussed. We had no more members in F2P than we had in P2P today, just different accounts. Is this too hard to understand, or would you like me to re-explain it to you?

lmao p2p zenith had more ops.  

F2p do I have to explain?  

40b7ee89f7.png

heavily outleveled (basicly FOE Unit) our average is 70-75. :P still Gf zenith MPC closed two weeks later reopen LPC meh fights a fight 

lmao p2p zenith had more ops.  

F2p do I have to explain?  

40b7ee89f7.png

heavily outleveled (basicly FOE Unit) our average is 70-75. :P still Gf zenith MPC closed two weeks later reopen LPC meh fights a fight

Let's remember you still lost matched even with a cb cap :P

And btw all those high levels are actually z members. Nearly godz being a senior. Arcane an elder duppy a applicant. If doubted check our forums lol. Anyways thanks for the fights. Take the loss

Theres a difference between invites and members isn't there? Last time i checked half of foe hadn't dropped an application.