Fatality Saturday Trip: EoP Forced To End Early.

Ram

u have a ponytail u can't talk about "retro hairstyles" lol

i wonder what ur parents (would say friends but doubt u have any) think of u lol ur like 20 yrs old black with a ponytail and part of an anime watcher guild

this niggas name is C L O Y D E  lmfao and hes losing an internet flame war vs 7 ppl atm justin beiber

Today was the first trip I been to in about a month and FI got absolutely cocked lmao. You guys hid for the first half hour, then the first fight we literally lost nobody while you guys resulted to calling foc. The rest of the trip you guys got cleared very easy, nice try with the propaganda topic though. Idk when you guys will learn. :(

didn't ask u ugly rat

this niggas name is C L O Y D E  lmfao and hes losing an internet flame war vs 7 ppl atm justin beiber

Fatality: December 2016 - July 2016 

I was in an HPC pure clan Called Fatality. I had this burning desire to improve my skill and my account to be the best I could be. I emulated higher ranks from the second I was an applicant. During my time there, I had trained up from a maxed 60 attack pure, to Maxed 108, 30 def and became quite a key member in the clan. I had also ranked up to Elite member and was so close to getting Veteran. But slowly my enjoyment in the clan/pure clanning started to diminish. The clan was undergoing massive changes, and started slumping hard. The majority of my friends had left/gone inactive. I had thought about leaving but my loyalty never allowed me to do so. 

I eventually got tired of trying to get us out of a slump. Putting in an ample amount of effort, and ranks started going inactive, key members started leaving and going inactive... Then so did I. I picked up about 15 more hrs a week at work, and slowly pulled away from the clan. Still giving my knowledge to new members that would accept it. I then went main on my 30 def Maxed pure, and haven't regretted it since. (Currently Clan friend)

To end the trip off the trip, we wanted to get a nice one on one fight vs Supremacy west of bandit camps since they dropped opts. as we fought supremacy, Corrupt Pures decided to crash from the east side of bandit camp. We decided to push them back all the way north inside bandit camps, and east outside the entrance. Although this wasn't a team on crash situation, Supremacy sniped the fight west inside bandits while we were south-east outside the entrance shooting arrows at CP north against the pond. There was no clear winner, as all clans left the fight.

l00000l

we won, thanks for getting slammed 1v2

Fatality: December 2016 - July 2016 

I was in an HPC pure clan Called Fatality. I had this burning desire to improve my skill and my account to be the best I could be. I emulated higher ranks from the second I was an applicant. During my time there, I had trained up from a maxed 60 attack pure, to Maxed 108, 30 def and became quite a key member in the clan. I had also ranked up to Elite member and was so close to getting Veteran. But slowly my enjoyment in the clan/pure clanning started to diminish. The clan was undergoing massive changes, and started slumping hard. The majority of my friends had left/gone inactive. I had thought about leaving but my loyalty never allowed me to do so. 

I eventually got tired of trying to get us out of a slump. Putting in an ample amount of effort, and ranks started going inactive, key members started leaving and going inactive... Then so did I. I picked up about 15 more hrs a week at work, and slowly pulled away from the clan. Still giving my knowledge to new members that would accept it. I then went main on my 30 def Maxed pure, and haven't regretted it since. (Currently Clan friend)

I slumped your brown sticky stuff clan