rage officially going main?

Camie

that´s EXACTLY what every anti-cd kid would say lmao. "half ur clan multi logs" holy fuck ur just eating up all the propaganda u see on sb lmao

jeeze dude is kim jung un your leader, they've got you sippin so much koolaid man, all you have to do is look around and see whats happening lmfao

Gratz CD on breaking rage lmfao

jeeze dude is kim jung un your leader, they've got you sippin so much koolaid man, all you have to do is look around and see whats happening lmfao

ur in the most irrelevant mpc bundle of twigsgot, continue eating the propaganda sb is feeding u lmfao

Gratz CD on breaking rage lmfao

ur in the most irrelevant mpc bundle of twigsgot, continue eating the propaganda sb is feeding u lmfao

wouldn't that be the opposite? since on SharkBrew it'd be everyone voicing their opinions ect? if it was propaganda it would be coming from our forums. Lmao you've got brown sticky stuff backwards dude, maybe its not propaganda but stupidity that is required to join that trash clan called Critically brain dead, it all makes sense now.

wouldn't that be the opposite? since on SharkBrew it'd be everyone voicing their opinions ect? if it was propaganda it would be coming from our forums. Lmao you've got brown sticky stuff backwards dude, maybe its not propaganda but stupidity that is required to join that trash clan called Critically brain dead, it all makes sense now.

the anti-cd kids on sb are the ones spreading the typical propaganda "50 cd mains" lmfao

I see an op main and a rage main and yet the first thing that came to ur mind was "CD HAS MAINS" cause ur just another anti-cd bundle of twigsgot l0l

bfddfe2274a56a0f0fcf29d4ed098a7b.png

NOW QUOTE ME TO CONFIRM THAT U ARE MAD LMFAO

the anti-cd kids on sb are the ones spreading the typical propaganda "50 cd mains" lmfao

I see an op main and a rage main and yet the first thing that came to ur mind was "CD HAS MAINS" cause ur just another anti-cd bundle of twigsgot l0l

bfddfe2274a56a0f0fcf29d4ed098a7b.png

NOW QUOTE ME TO CONFIRM THAT U ARE MAD LMFAO

i also have personal experience being camped by CD mains starting like september of last year, and you guys also gloating on SHARKBREW that you have 80 mains or something waiting on TS. when you guys are the ones saying you have mains, and that you dont do preps cause no real pures and lack of quality, yeah im going to say you have way too many mains to be considered a pure clan

its not propaganda because you dont believe it, its the truth

i also have personal experience being camped by CD mains starting like september of last year, and you guys also gloating on SHARKBREW that you have 80 mains or something waiting on TS. when you guys are the ones saying you have mains, and that you dont do preps cause no real pures and lack of quality, yeah im going to say you have way too many mains to be considered a pure clan

its not propaganda because you dont believe it, its the truth

LOOKS LIKE U ARE MAD THAT UR CLAN IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MPC SCENE 

ITS FUNNY HOW U IGNORE THE FACT THAT OP AND RAGE BINGS HELLA MAINS LMFAOOOOO U ANTI-CD DOG LOOOL