Revenant Defeats Vengeance Ft Gwasing 40 people

Revenant

he was part of the rank team that lost a rivalry to TLP lmfao(then you went main and now you're stuck ragging with 20 man pulls lmfao....)

you know you're mad 20 minutes after you post this and your camping the topic LOL  2ZU1pFh.png

and yh now were stuck as the most active main clan boohoo im so upset (by the way tlp closed)

you know you're mad 20 minutes after you post this and your camping the topic LOL  2ZU1pFh.png

and yh now were stuck as the most active main clan boohoo im so upset (by the way tlp closed)

?

i'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by replying to me

my clan beat ur clan in a rivalry, ur literally brown sticky stuff compared to me

?

i'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish by replying to me

my clan beat ur clan in a rivalry, ur literally brown sticky stuff compared to me

?

im brown sticky stuff but your clan is closed makes sense pretty sure you were in supremacy before tlp not sure who you're calling brown sticky stuff LOL

?

im brown sticky stuff but your clan is closed makes sense pretty sure you were in supremacy before tlp not sure who you're calling brown sticky stuff LOL

?

do you even know who the fuck i am lmfao?

you clan history is what? cp, eop and sv. god that is fucking terrible, i feel so sorry for ya buddy.

btw keep crying to me on these forums, just like you did on ts after sv lost that 21 hr return fight :( lol

?

do you even know who the fuck i am lmfao?

you clan history is what? cp, eop and sv. god that is fucking terrible, i feel so sorry for ya buddy.

btw keep crying to me on these forums, just like you did on ts after sv lost that 21 hr return fight :( lol

you are the one still quoting me :) i can tell how emotional you are by bringing up the past

also no i dont know who you are but i can tell you know who i am by naming the clans i was in shows your true colors for being a crybaby bitch LOL

you are the one still quoting me :) i can tell how emotional you are by bringing up the past

also no i dont know who you are but i can tell you know who i am by naming the clans i was in shows your true colors for being a crybaby bitch LOL

look how mad ur getting ove a clan that is closed LOL TLP wins again