Lets talk

tesco

you'd burst into tears if ur mum found out u were being racist on the internet to impress ur internet friends

1c7ff25621ce3dc8a0bc235fc9fc058e.png

Not really they know most of the stuff im organised in irl, they dont mind it infact they support it, and the people i hang out with are the same so many of us here feels good tbh

every clan u join is brown sticky stuff kid lmfaooo why do u even bother clanning, its not like clans like sv even have a community to brag about either LOL

ur acting as if i join loads of clans/give a fuck honestly. heres a comparison of communities though just to enlighten u a little

sv - pures>mains>lpc>hpc>mains. big core, big retired base, steady leadership for years.

tlp - lots of disagreements in the clan. ex-members leaving because of inner-clan ddosing. cronies leaving in groups to try and spite the clan because they're fed up of the direction it was heading. 2 high ranks are removed due to disagreements and make their own clan dedicated to killing off tlp. members not happy with new leadership and flame them. members retire cos the experience goes to brown sticky stuff. close

u still put 'xd' in ur name ur either a goth or u use brown sticky stuff like reddit and tumblr 24/7 XD

Not really they know most of the stuff im organised in irl, they dont mind it infact they support it, and the people i hang out with are the same so many of us here feels good tbh

idk how u can be so racist that the only thing in ur sig on a forum for a video game is a picture saying "white power" lol. im certain ur just going through a phase where ur just trying to be edgy and show off

read this post bro 

"is racism just a form of stupidity" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wray-herbert/is-racism-just-a-form-of_b_5694894.html

ur acting as if i join loads of clans/give a fuck honestly. heres a comparison of communities though just to enlighten u a little

sv - pures>mains>lpc>hpc>mains. big core, big retired base, steady leadership for years.

tlp - lots of disagreements in the clan. ex-members leaving because of inner-clan ddosing. cronies leaving in groups to try and spite the clan because they're fed up of the direction it was heading. 2 high ranks are removed due to disagreements and make their own clan dedicated to killing off tlp. members not happy with new leadership and flame them. members retire cos the experience goes to brown sticky stuff. close

u still put 'xd' in ur name ur either a goth or u use brown sticky stuff like reddit and tumblr 24/7 XD

idk how u can be so racist that the only thing in ur sig on a forum for a video game is a picture saying "white power" lol. im certain ur just going through a phase where ur just trying to be edgy and show off

read this post bro 

"is racism just a form of stupidity" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wray-herbert/is-racism-just-a-form-of_b_5694894.html

Dont worry we're on the raise again stand strong and support KKK

my fucking face when do u rly want me to drop ur dox u pimple faced broccoli lmfao

F6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.pngF6rT5fo.png

fucking disgusting dog ur not even from leeds but u claim ur from there l0000000000000000000000000000l

who is that lMFAO 

Also how does it feel to be a noodle arm paki from london. @@tesco everyone knows you can't dox anyone. Grats you got a 3-4 year old dox from a foe kid lmfao.

@@tesco has no job and is insecure irl lmfao btw bro hf soon ;]

god you are fucking clueless lmfao

sv does not have a big core nor a steady leadership. everytime your clan starts doing brown sticky stuff again your ranks go mia and leave the clan in hands of braindead monkeys. eg. @@Father Justin lmfao. Also you don't have a big core lmfao don't be silly, the fact that you guys have been a clan for what 3-4 years? and still pk in a open cc tells it all. It if wasn't for the fact that all the virgin sv members get excited when a leader posts someones dox etc. your clan would be long dead buddy, would genuinely love for you to disagree with me on any of this lol.

Also I'm not even gonna bother replying to your TLP comments because what you have written really just shows how cauliflower you are as well as how uninformed sv really were about TLP lmfao(not surprised since we were hitting you on login each and every pure tirp you had).

Nobody outside of Sv thinks that clan is good bro, you're literally dogbrown sticky stuff. Worst pure clan ever and most defintely worst main clan ever. (You haven't won a single fight since going main that hasn't resulted in you degearing to addy rag lmfao).

Here's an example of what happens when an Sv members try to break out of the pack and join a successful clan/team bro:

td2Ucdw.png

also you're one to talk about me having 'xd' in my name(i'm not ben btw try again LMFAO) when you're trying to be an edgy irish kid with an asian name when realistically you're like 5 foot 4 irl and.5 percentile L0L

god you are fucking clueless lmfao

sv does not have a big core nor a steady leadership. everytime your clan starts doing brown sticky stuff again your ranks go mia and leave the clan in hands of braindead monkeys. eg. @@Father Justin lmfao. Also you don't have a big core lmfao don't be silly, the fact that you guys have been a clan for what 3-4 years? and still pk in a open cc tells it all. It if wasn't for the fact that all the virgin sv members get excited when a leader posts someones dox etc. your clan would be long dead buddy, would genuinely love for you to disagree with me on any of this lol.

Also I'm not even gonna bother replying to your TLP comments because what you have written really just shows how cauliflower you are as well as how uninformed sv really were about TLP lmfao(not surprised since we were hitting you on login each and every pure tirp you had).

Nobody outside of Sv thinks that clan is good bro, you're literally dogbrown sticky stuff. Worst pure clan ever and most defintely worst main clan ever. (You haven't won a single fight since going main that hasn't resulted in you degearing to addy rag lmfao).

Here's an example of what happens when an Sv members try to break out of the pack and join a successful clan/team bro:

td2Ucdw.png

also you're one to talk about me having 'xd' in my name(i'm not ben btw try again LMFAO) when you're trying to be an edgy irish kid with an asian name when realistically you're like 5 foot 4 irl and.5 percentile L0L

hahahaahahahahah look at ur sig ur so desperate for attention please give it a rest lmao ur obsessed u care more about sv than the next person. also look how hypocritical u are. m8 u dont want ppl knowing who u are on a community forum, so i can guarantee u dont want ppl knowing what you look like irl dont pass judgement please : )))))))

u shouldnt get so angry over a game to the point u care what a male who lives across the world from u looks like. irc pm me to exchange pics if ur rly that desperate man 'xd'

mentions sv members getting excited over dox's

mentions my irl straight after

hahahaahahahahah look at ur sig ur so desperate for attention please give it a rest lmao ur obsessed u care more about sv than the next person. also look how hypocritical u are. m8 u dont want ppl knowing who u are on a community forum, so i can guarantee u dont want ppl knowing what you look like irl dont pass judgement please : )))))))

u shouldnt get so angry over a game to the point u care what a male who lives across the world from u looks like. irc pm me to exchange pics if ur rly that desperate man 'xd'

mentions sv members getting excited over dox's

mentions my irl straight after

I don't 'care' about sv, I talk about them just as much as I do any other clan I've killed, you most definitely are not special lmfao. All I want is for you to admit that sv is dogbrown sticky stuff bro, everybody outside of the clan knows that (and so do the majority of the people in it lmfao) but are just too scared to admit it because their own officials will hack/dox them lmfaooooooo. Wouldn't be surprised if you suck hittins dick 4ever, you're probably way too much of a bitch to realize that joining sv is the worst decision you have ever made lmfao.

You think I'm angry lmfao? I love this brown sticky stuff, you think I wouldn't put this dumb brown sticky stuff in my sig if it didn't make virgins like you mad? Btw I didn't realize London was across the world from Ireland o_O

Btw I've never even seen your irl kid i was making that up, ty for confirming you're exactly the kind of person I would expect an sv member to be; a reject irl, wouldn't be surprised if you're a paki either LMFAO

I don't 'care' about sv, I talk about them just as much as I do any other clan I've killed, you most definitely are not special lmfao. All I want is for you to admit that sv is dogbrown sticky stuff bro, everybody outside of the clan knows that (and so do the majority of the people in it lmfao) but are just too scared to admit it because their own officials will hack/dox them lmfaooooooo. Wouldn't be surprised if you suck hittins dick 4ever, you're probably way too much of a bitch to realize that joining sv is the worst decision you have ever made lmfao.

You think I'm angry lmfao? I love this brown sticky stuff, you think I wouldn't put this dumb brown sticky stuff in my sig if it didn't make virgins like you mad? Btw I didn't realize London was across the world from Ireland o_O

Btw I've never even seen your irl kid i was making that up, ty for confirming you're exactly the kind of person I would expect an sv member to be; a reject irl, wouldn't be surprised if you're a paki either LMFAO

yes i realise ur sig is there purposely for ppl to point out how justin beiber it is... FOR ATTENTION. no1 gets annoyed by it, they just think; 'wow, what a fucking freak' gz. u must have rly low self esteem to put dumb brown sticky stuff in ur sig for attention honestly ur like 20 something grow up my man

anyway, ik u hadnt seen my irl. i was just highlighting ur hypocrisy, claiming sv members love to see dox's etc. then mention my irl. ur probs just flustered cos a pic of u got leaked when honestly no1 cares

bye

yes i realise ur sig is there purposely for ppl to point out how justin beiber it is... FOR ATTENTION. no1 gets annoyed by it, they just think; 'wow, what a fucking freak' gz. u must have rly low self esteem to put dumb brown sticky stuff in ur sig for attention honestly ur like 20 something grow up my man

anyway, ik u hadnt seen my irl. i was just highlighting ur hypocrisy, claiming sv members love to see dox's etc. then mention my irl. ur probs just flustered cos a pic of u got leaked when honestly no1 cares

bye

i love the attention buddy, you're only feeding me by replying with these haphazard responses that only fuel my ego. Thanks.