Lets talk

tesco

Sv always performed well in mpc and had such high pulls for so long they went hpc. At the start of their hpc era they had high pulls still but a lot of robes and low levels from people who didn't want to train.

I wouldn't say they dominated but they certainly did damage. Even to tlp

Sv always performed well in mpc and had such high pulls for so long they went hpc. At the start of their hpc era they had high pulls still but a lot of robes and low levels from people who didn't want to train.

I wouldn't say they dominated but they certainly did damage. Even to tlp

lol just no we made them ye with foe n FI every trip LOL

Lol u still got sv name in ur mouth peasant

I didn't see tlp compete for #1 as soon as they reopened

Instead when they reopened they lost a rivalry vs supremacy and slumped to 25-30 man pulls and fought zu and lt for 2-3 months until that hype came when fi rivalry started

While sv fought for #1 straight away in both brackets reopening

Eop was suppose to be our rivals but couldn't compete so it was cp/tlp/sv who fought

Don't forget u had to ask main clans for help during ur trips (vr/af) etc

Let's talk and the "fake" gwas u talk about it was a fail gwas in which u got cleared when u was hiding behind castle lol

U was hiding that whole trip from foe and sv

I'll link u some vids in which we completely gwassed and fucked u in wild with lvl 80s to ur lvl 100s but I don't play this game anymore and don't care enough

did you ever attend a sunday trip? all you did was wear foe capes lmfao

sure you "competed for #1 right away" in the lpc scene lmfao u know that brown sticky stuffs a joke when olympus has been open for 2 years in it and one of the "top clans" is being led by some no namer named niblet. i'll admit it was smart to make it look like your clan was actually decent by stomping lpcs then going hpc after like 6 months and gathering a lot of hype behind it but once you tried to step up to a real clan they closed you 

I respected that they moved up from mediocre competition (mpc) to a high-level of competition (hpc) and then tried taking us on for #1 right out of the gate. About the only things I respected them for tho

Wasn't the hardest rivalry but was pretty intense and fun while it lasted

Gotta give them a props from stepping up to hpc and getting a into a rivalry with the most dominant hpc and keeping up for quite some time

are you kidding? they were literally done and dusted in under a month, even rd lasted longer in a rivalry LOL

HesRYAh.png

lmfao u mad kid

ur right tho, no1 cares about ur garbage ass clan L00LL0L

Not at all that was sudo_ trying to be Couck. (name is also changed to his on their forums so lmfao) 

Funny thing is im not even Couck. He gives the account details away to this every event lmao.

this is my line pussy get ur own

are you kidding? they were literally done and dusted in under a month, even rd lasted longer in a rivalry LOL

lmfao u mad kid

ur right tho, no1 cares about ur garbage ass clan L00LL0L

this is my line pussy get ur own

nice closed clan btw

lmfao sv has changed scenes like 9x times through its history(not 100% sure as you've been irrelevant the majority of that time) and if this is the only comeback you have then LMFAO

stay obsessed refreshing these forums every 5 secs at 4am btw LMFAO

if you're calling me obsessed you have 5k posts a on clanning forum keep building your ego off a forum l0l

if you're calling me obsessed you have 5k posts a on clanning forum keep building your ego off a forum l0l

L;MFAO i literally went and fucked a girl while ur sitting here anxiously refreshing to see if i quoted you at 5am

ur just another little rat that is beneath me(and the 9+ people that post on this account LOL)

ezier than sv lmfaooo

L;MFAO i literally went and fucked a girl while ur sitting here anxiously refreshing to see if i quoted you at 5am

ur just another little rat that is beneath me(and the 9+ people that post on this account LOL)

ezier than sv lmfaooo

1. did not ask 

2. l0l

3. Tlp closed

ezier than sv lmfaooo

You didnt fuck anyone fat fuck lmfao