hey guys, small update from [fi]Rich

Mardito

@ Update your sig, you lost 3 flame wars to me so badly I made you quit replying.

tevin ur black irl, i win by default lmfao

ur also a glory hunter

and a broccoli

also i din't even mention/quote you and you're this mad:

B3UAtzH.png

so ye

i win automatically lmfao(not even gonna bother adding this win to the tally as it was too easy)

@

You live for sharkbrew AND RUNESCAPE

Have no job irl (How does it feel knowing this black man is making 4x what you are L00L)

Your 4n,

and I wont even reveal how ugly you are kyle.

You want more? 4 and counting.

i live for sharkbrew and runescape that is correct

i don't have a job irl as i retired at the age of 22 a multi-millionaire. black people work for me now.

its spelt you're btw, and i live in florida so if you're saying im 4rn idk what to say

im not kyle

ye ur still a third class citizen, make sure you dont get arrested/shot on the way to buy some milk

What a farmer lmfao @

Nerd confirmed then thx you made that easy.

Who are you lying too? You live with your parents still. I can show you 100k+ in my bank rn, you cant say the same bwahaha.

Thx for the English tip, when did you 4ners get so smart?

So your flaming @@Simpler for "copying" yet you impersonated someone else? Nice logic Kyle

I don't buy milk as im constantly travelling, given the opportunities presented to me in my first class life.

But if I get arrested my lawyer will beat the case not too worried.

Stay mad.

Oh and your still ugly as brown sticky stuff don't get networked kid :lol:

What a farmer lmfao @

Nerd confirmed then thx you made that easy.

Who are you lying too? You live with your parents still. I can show you 100k+ in my bank rn, you cant say the same bwahaha.

Thx for the English tip, when did you 4ners get so smart?

So your flaming @@Simpler for "copying" yet you impersonated someone else? Nice logic Kyle

I don't buy milk as im constantly travelling, given the opportunities presented to me in my first class life.

But if I get arrested my lawyer will beat the case not too worried.

Stay mad.

Oh and your still ugly as brown sticky stuff don't get networked kid :lol:

u just called me a 'farmer' ?

i haven't had that low of amount of money in my bank since before i was 18, so i definitely could not show you only 100k that is correct

your english is fucking horrible lmfao

you're* and i'm not trying to impersonate anyone? what are you talking about?

dont kid yourself, ur literally a black usain bolt irl, you're living off food stamps lmfao

@

Are you special forces or just dumb af?

Last display name : BarrageKyle

its k ill wait.

?

kyle put the password to this account in public, theres literally like 20+ ppl with access to this account (mods can 100% confirm this)

i can't believe you actually though you were smart for checking the previous name LMFAO

227-4 @

See u next time buddy.

?

give me a single good reason as to how you beat me in a flame war and i will gladly edit the losses in. as far as i'm concerned, all you've done is blindly flame the wrong person and not even defend yourself once about being a third class citizen nor one of the biggest clan hoppers in the pure community.

until then:

im done, gonna leave the thread with another win.

chin up mate, better luck next time (231-0)

First Member Of The Sharkbrew Hall Of Fame

Sharkbrew Poster Of The Year 2014/2015/2016

6x User Voted Sharkbrew MVP Poster

25+ 'Banter Of The Month' Awards

Miscellaneous achievements in spoiler:

Spoiler Hide

- Longest Flamewar Winning Streak - 223 And Counting

- Most 'Liked posts'

- Most 'Good Banters'

- Highest Sharkbrew Dollars : Post Ratio

- Ex-Highest Overall Poster - Retired March 6 2016

- 6 Time 'Most Liked Content' (Before Mass Liking On Alternate Accounts Became A Thing)

- Most Sharkbrew Certified Rivalries Won In Twelve Month Period (Fi x2, fo x1, Rd x1, Cp x1, Sv x1)

If only you took life as serious as you do Runescape and shark brew lol, you just got schooled by @@@Tevin

Back to rot now lover boy xoxo.

First Member Of The Sharkbrew Hall Of Fame

Sharkbrew Poster Of The Year 2014/2015/2016

6x User Voted Sharkbrew MVP Poster

25+ 'Banter Of The Month' Awards

Miscellaneous achievements in spoiler:

Spoiler Hide

- Longest Flamewar Winning Streak - 223 And Counting

- Most 'Liked posts'

- Most 'Good Banters'

- Highest Sharkbrew Dollars : Post Ratio

- Ex-Highest Overall Poster - Retired March 6 2016

- 6 Time 'Most Liked Content' (Before Mass Liking On Alternate Accounts Became A Thing)

- Most Sharkbrew Certified Rivalries Won In Twelve Month Period (Fi x2, fo x1, Rd x1, Cp x1, Sv x1)

If only you took life as serious as you do Runescape and shark brew lol, you just got schooled by @@@Tevin

Back to rot now lover boy xoxo.

?

if this was clan discussion i would've given you a 'poor banter' for this post buddy

all you're doing is quoting my achievements, which realistically are more impressive than anything you've done irl considering you're the lacking the mental capacity to join a half decent clan(referring to you being in olympus btw, a clan that still hasn't stepped up to hpc after nearly two years....lol.....)

@

You truly are delusional, Ive sonned you on every thread you have tried to flame me on and even status updates, to the point where you shamelessly stopped replying and shut off your computer. (If I need to go back and screenie these for you I will gladly do so, Update your loses btw, you could never beat me kid)

The fact that you think im Tevin from Fi also shows how clueless you are.

You sit here and try to tell me 20+ have access to your account, which is highly unlikely as you yourself are always on it Kyle

Also, I thought you were leaving this thread? Clearly impulsively triggered thus accumulating yourself another L

327-5.

See you around little man.

@

You truly are delusional, Ive sonned you on every thread you have tried to flame me on and even status updates, to the point where you shamelessly stopped replying and shut off your computer. (If I need to go back and screenie these for you I will gladly do so, Update your loses btw, you could never beat me kid)

The fact that you think im Tevin from Fi also shows how clueless you are.

You sit here and try to tell me 20+ have access to your account, which is highly unlikely as you yourself are always on it Kyle

Also, I thought you were leaving this thread? Clearly impulsively triggered thus accumulating yourself another L

327-5.

See you around little man.

LMFAO this nigga wrote an essay, ty lol

i do not believe i said you were tevin from fi l0l buddy ur becoming delusional :S

once again, ask any mod they can confirm the amount of people that have accessed this acc

also i am not the one that was replying to you earlier, i just woke up l0l

to be completely fair, i've been wasting my time since the beginning of this seeing as you're a fo member l0l

@

Wish I could quote right now, but didn't you just say it wasn't you replying to me earlier you just woke up? Now your re instating things that were previously said by a person not known to be yourself?

Just give it up already Kyle you look dumb af lmfao.

@

Wish I could quote right now, but didn't you just say it wasn't you replying to me earlier you just woke up? Now your re instating things that were previously said by a person not known to be yourself?

this is potentially the most poorly formed sentence i have ever come across, please don't bother replying unless you can construct a sentence that makes sense and doesn't run as long =p

@

Please don't make this into an argument about grammar because you lack the capability to articulate an original, educated, thought.

You still haven't replied to the fact I pointed out earlier about you saying it wasn't you replying to me and that you just woke up, and then in your next post continue to say "as I said earlier"

It doesn't add up Kyle.

You lose again kid.

@

Please don't make this into an argument about grammar because you lack the capability to articulate an original, educated, thought.

You still haven't replied to the fact about you saying it wasn't you replying to me and that you just woke up, and then in your next post continue to say "as I said earlier"

It doesn't add up Kyle.

You lose again kid.

damn lmfao nigga got out the thesaurus for that one

you're still fucking awkward lmfao

you've still got the wrong person lmfao

you're in fo lmfaoooooooooooooo