Yes, Olympus sure did start with addy/mains LOL

Break

If you look closely CD wins again

We will never close and don't talk brown sticky stuff if you can't back it up especially with your recent autistic outbursts

You must actually be a braindead reject. LOL we had you at 30 ingame for 2 hours, for 2 weeks straight now your main clan has been GWASed, You don't even bother recording on pures anymore, infact you barely log into them. Your mass is composed of 70% mains and your trips are full of rejects who stop returning in 20 minutes. Your clan will close, all brown sticky stuff clans that rely on mains close. Take notes from Imperial, and Axis bitch boy. Break always wins, CD will close LMFAO, Let's see how long you stay open as an MPC who gets ZERO action on the weekend. Btw, ST sends their regards, They say thanks you for the rune sets brown sticky stuffter.

You must actually be a braindead reject. LOL we had you at 30 ingame for 2 hours, for 2 weeks straight now your main clan has been GWASed, You don't even bother recording on pures anymore, infact you barely log into them. Your mass is composed of 70% mains and your trips are full of rejects who stop returning in 20 minutes. Your clan will close, all brown sticky stuff clans that rely on mains close. Take nots from Imperial, and Axis bitch boy

WERE GONNA brown sticky stuff ON YOUR DEAD CLAN AND IF YOU WANT ATTENTION YOUR ABOUT TO GET IT SOON

WERE GONNA brown sticky stuff ON YOUR DEAD CLAN AND IF YOU WANT ATTENTION YOUR ABOUT TO GET IT SOON

Break always wins, CD will close LMFAO, Let's see how long you stay open as an MPC who gets ZERO action on the weekend. Btw, ST sends their regards, They say thanks you for the rune sets brown sticky stuffter.

First mains on the scene were from Chaotic, cb 70s with 38def etc, accounts with mm done with rsn CHCHCHCHCHCH.

Then Olympus slumped hard CH closed, CV closed and all the garbage flocked OP.

CD is simply better at it, outmuscling you with maxed mains, you would expect a change within rage/op ranks in methods how they fight against CD but it seems their combined iq can only thing of camping corp entrance or bringing more higher lvl mains.

Lets be honest, OP and Rage leaderships are absolute aids to have a discussion with, no normal human being could endure it that level of stupidity, all they do is cry and then try to have you think along and support their agenda and propaganda. I have not seen anything that would make either of these clans unique or make them stand out, no thinking out of the box. Seems like their members legitimately think crying on sharkbrew will actually get them the applicants and strength they need to then outmuscle CD in a straightforward fight between mains. Or are they hoping any hpc will intervene? Olymps has legit gone through every fucking hpc as their sponsor, swapping one every other month, none would ever want to do anything with them.

First mains on the scene were from Chaotic, cb 70s with 38def etc, accounts with mm done with rsn CHCHCHCHCHCH.

Then Olympus slumped hard CH closed, CV closed and all the garbage flocked OP.

CD is simply better at it, outmuscling you with maxed mains, you would expect a change within rage/op ranks in methods how they fight against CD but it seems their combined iq can only thing of camping corp entrance or bringing more higher lvl mains.

Lets be honest, OP and Rage leaderships are absolute aids to have a discussion with, no normal human being could endure it that level of stupidity, all they do is cry and then try to have you think along and support their agenda and propaganda. I have not seen anything that would make either of these clans unique or make them stand out, no thinking out of the box. Seems like their members legitimately think crying on sharkbrew will actually get them the applicants and strength they need to then outmuscle CD in a straightforward fight between mains. Or are they hoping any hpc will intervene? Olymps has legit gone through every fucking hpc as their sponsor, swapping one every other month, none would ever want to do anything with them.

But it isn't a straight forward fight between mains, CD openly invites mains while olympus brings ~10 mains a trip, I would expect you to know that CD is a MAJOR part of the problem, seeing as you were there sniping the fight, They literally have ~80 mains a trip, We only started bringing mains to combat them ALWAYS using their mains to camp our callers. It's simple, CD closes and we can go back to 1-30defence accounts, We tried having discussion with the braindead CD ranks/members but when we suggest we set a date where we all drop mains, they just say " we aren't going to drop any mains until rage closes".

CD is the problem, and many clans know it, that's why they are allying against this clan, for the past 3 months they've been going to LPC trips to snipe level 60s-70s on their mains. Why? because invictus happens to have members in rage. CD is the cancer, and we have to excise it, most of your estonian brothers know it. Suprised you don't.

CD is the problem, and many clans know it, that's why they are allying against this clan, for the past 3 months they've been going to LPC trips to snipe level 60s-70s on their mains. Why? because invictus happens to have members in rage. CD is the cancer, and we have to excise it, most of your estonian brothers know it. Suprised you don't.

AAO vs CD during the timespan when both Olympus and Doom were not in mpc scene was the most cancer and main free time. It was scene made simple and fun, @ followed up with the promise of 0 mains and thanks to that we had lots of action and fun during trips, not a corp camping boring bullbrown sticky stufftery. There were no mains, none. Olympus returns to the scene with Doom as an hpc sponsoring them, all goes to aids, absolute brown sticky stuff.

You are here trying to incite hatred towards CD hoping something will change, instead go and actually do something that could show results, instead you are here on a site where everybody trolls and nobody cares trying to make somebody care, log out and never return.

The difference is, I have seen alot more, and the general consensus between clans is that as long as mine is doing fine idc about others, the rest can drown or burn.

To be honest, nothing would make me more happy to see Rage + Op drop their mains and start pulling 25-30, it would give Smaller and weaker clans an incentive to go out in their own capes and have actual fun in 1v1 pkris. Clanning would be so much simpler and wilderness enjoyable. It is already psychological how scared, afraid and terrified you are of losing or having your pull drop you hide it in any way or form possible.

ST pulls 25, so what?

AAO vs CD during the timespan when both Olympus and Doom were not in mpc scene was the most cancer and main free time. It was scene made simple and fun, @ followed up with the promise of 0 mains and thanks to that we had lots of action and fun during trips, not a corp camping boring bullbrown sticky stufftery. There were no mains, none. Olympus returns to the scene with Doom as an hpc sponsoring them, all goes to aids, absolute brown sticky stuff.

You are here trying to incite hatred towards CD hoping something will change, instead go and actually do something that could show results, instead you are here on a site where everybody trolls and nobody cares trying to make somebody care, log out and never return.

The difference is, I have seen alot more, and the general consensus between clans is that as long as mine is doing fine idc about others, the rest can drown or burn.

Yes, that could be saids. But even now CD has supremacy and FI with them, us having doom in our capes was nothing, Atleast our doom invites were 1-39defence, CD feels the need to compete against 1-30 def/HPC accounts with mains, and that shouldn't be the case. Wasn't the case in 2011, shouldn't be the case now. Tbh we need to go back to no split scenes. was alot easier than having brackets that 3 of which have cancer in, Would love to have friday PCL permanently back too, instead of Friday P2P.

Btw i used to poop on estonians in 2011 with EF

Yes, that could be saids. But even now CD has supremacy and FI with them, us having doom in our capes was nothing, Atleast our doom invites were 1-39defence, CD feels the need to compete against 1-30 def/HPC accounts with mains, and that shouldn't be the case. Wasn't the case in 2011, shouldn't be the case now. Tbh we need to go back to no split scenes. was alot easier than having brackets that 3 of which have cancer in, Would love to have friday PCL permanently back too, instead of Friday P2P.

Btw i used to poop on estonians in 2011 with EF

During the whole time I have been apart of MPC scene, hands down Olympus has been the most cancer and aids I have seen so far. You justify bringing 1-39def accounts, call them pure, and pit them against cb 70s in monk robes just so you could hide the fact you are pulling low 30s. Do you ever question your leadership or you str8 eat all the brown sticky stuff ass-to-mouth?

It took Exiled Forces to team with BV in order to have any strength to battle against ST back in 2011, we took on clans like Control and Zenith in wilderness full-outs whereas you struggled to compete with negative,defiance,WAR and even BV.

To be honest, nothing would make me more happy to see Rage + Op drop their mains and start pulling 25-30, it would give Smaller and weaker clans an incentive to go out in their own capes and have actual fun in 1v1 pkris. Clanning would be so much simpler and wilderness enjoyable. It is already psychological how scared, afraid and terrified you are of losing or having your pull drop you hide it in any way or form possible.

ST pulls 25, so what?

I wouldn't mind either, honestly with 1-30defence accounts only, we have ~40 at mass on a good day. So i'd love for things to go back to no mains, Rage pulls ~50 people with their pures. CD would pull ~50 after merging with imperial, but It's hard to convince CD ranks to drop main because they are all literally out to close rage.

During the whole time I have been apart of MPC scene, hands down Olympus has been the most cancer and aids I have seen so far. You justify bringing 1-39def accounts, call them pure, and pit them against cb 70s in monk robes just so you could hide the fact you are pulling low 30s. Do you ever question your leadership or you str8 eat all the brown sticky stuff ass-to-mouth?

It took Exiled Forces to team with BV in order to have any strength to battle against ST back in 2011, we took on clans like Control and Zenith in wilderness full-outs whereas you struggled to compete with negative,defiance,WAR and even BV.

Bv wasn't even a competitor! we beat them in a fullout where we pulled 80 to their 40 at a 20def cap, and yeah honestly I consider 1-39defence pure, because it has been considered so since like 2006, I have a 1defence account ready for whenever we decide to go back to "07" pures though. 

You have EF in your name I don't hate you but your clan worthless trashbag.

dw fam-a-lam, I'm 2011 era EF

But it isn't a straight forward fight between mains, CD openly invites mains while olympus brings ~10 mains a trip, I would expect you to know that CD is a MAJOR part of the problem, seeing as you were there sniping the fight, They literally have ~80 mains a trip, We only started bringing mains to combat them ALWAYS using their mains to camp our callers. It's simple, CD closes and we can go back to 1-30defence accounts, We tried having discussion with the braindead CD ranks/members but when we suggest we set a date where we all drop mains, they just say " we aren't going to drop any mains until rage closes".

Cd is jealous and obsessed with rage , the fact that we win almost every "wcotm" the fact that we have more preps/action then them, the fact that we always have a 10+ streak or above, the fact that some members in the lpc bracket applied on the forums to join rage. For crying out loud they even record our ts every weekend lmao, might as well make an app on the site. Leave the rage to us btw