sharkbrew legend aka @tesco

Zed_

at this point i can confirm @ is broken 

he has tagged in 2 friends (1 who is most probably him logged in on the account)

il take the win thanks

broken rofl hahaha cu guess you just got cleared again bundle of twigsgot

elvy knows his place btw he said sorry to me :P you literally tagged jordai asking for help a few pages ago @ what changed lol

Hahahahaha you said you were leaving still here? "elvy kyp" isn't that what tesco said last time? 

Yep confirmed tesco stfu now. 

broken rofl hahaha cu guess you just got cleared again bundle of twigsgot

Hahahahaha you said you were leaving still here? "elvy kyp" isn't that what tesco said last time? 

Yep confirmed tesco stfu now. 

yes i am now tesco

is that meant to be a secreT?

i never said i was leaving r u broccolied

btw when i had modcp i checked the ips on fanta orange

thats u u downie lmfao

Rofl knikker is viewing the topic, did I really clear you this hard that you called him in aswell? Damn, bet you won't do this on the mic otherwise you lose your sharkbrew reputation for choking :/

l000l ur sat here refreshin the page

why do u claim u have a life etc but yet still sit on sharkbrew to flame

its time to move on 

(u can start by hittin the gym and fixin up those legs)

l000l ur sat here refreshin the page

why do u claim u have a life etc but yet still sit on sharkbrew to flame

its time to move on 

(u can start by hittin the gym and fixin up those legs)

Whahhahahah im 6ft2 wbu tiny brown dwarf, I'd probably snap those brown arms of yours like I did to tesco and put you in a wheelchair with a sign "i'm physically mentally disabled". 

Its 7:45 pm I highly doubt you ever go out, if you think i'm leaving at that time you really are a social outcast.

yes i am now tesco

is that meant to be a secreT?

i never said i was leaving r u broccolied

btw when i had modcp i checked the ips on fanta orange

thats u u downie lmfao

ModCP can't check IP's you must be extremely broccolied if you think you could, keep guessing who I am but I doubt you come far since nobody likes you two !!!

I'm on teamspeak with zeppke, would say more but I don't want to scare you away like always :/ 

Iobsession you gonna stfu now bhamra attarpal, dumb whisper indian.

I remb when this tesco freak thought he was a big boy with some irrelevant rsps database, 

My friend razza just gave me acces to 28 databases that include you two with a 100% confirmation it is infact you :/

Back to hacking.rs for some tutorials rofl.

god zeppke actually had to log into another account to defend himself

thats an auto L

dont talk about snapping arms u skinny fuck lol

what teamspeak u wanna come and i'll show you who it is pussy, been killing your dumbass for years now don't get traumatized by this tho. 

what teamspeak u wanna come and i'll show you who it is pussy, been killing your dumbass for years now don't get traumatized by this tho. 

Hf with that, these pussies won't speak up for brown sticky stuff. Was in EoP ts with hansis and this pussy tesco wouldn't even unmute his mic.

Fun fact: Everybody in EoP hated him and flamed him rofllllllllllll!

the only version of tp that was good was the first 1 with adhi zac n roofis

ur remakes were all awful so nah you aint been killin no1

Closing massacre like 8 times, than killing some zenith clan.

The face I made when I saw some ugly tlp kid came in begging my main clan to help them [:^/

yh i've been killing you for a while now.

Ultama and zeppke killed severance when I wasn't here heard it took them only one month!

just take the L ur losing pretty bad.

Watch me wake up 2morrow with 50 notifications of these pussies trying to boost their self esteem over sharkbrew rofl.

I'd stay longer, but I ain't wasting my time on a keyboard i'd happily stay for another 15 minutes if you bundle of twigsgots come on a mic pussy rejects.

lmfao legit so obvious @

change the writing style if you want to be convincing

just take another loss, its upsetting when you have to log into another account and defend yourself

kinda fucked up, you're all alone without ultama lol

I find it amusing how you're hiding from the truth. Didn't we give you an offer to actually check it out if @ was infact all alone? 

You think because nobody comes on brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew he's alone? That's actually quite shocking even from you.

When will you pussies see the truth and realise there is major gap between you and us. You two are infact rejects, the community does not like you or want you. The truth is quite clear coming from several replies and several rejections you have been given over the last year lmao.

Meet me on a teamspeak server and we can face the truth.

I find it amusing how you're hiding from the truth. Didn't we give you an offer to actually check it out if @ was infact all alone? 

You think because nobody comes on brown sticky stuffty sharkbrew he's alone? That's actually quite shocking even from you.

When will you pussies see the truth and realise there is major gap between you and us. You two are infact rejects, the community does not like you or want you. The truth is quite clear coming from several replies and several rejections you have been given over the last year lmao.

Meet me on a teamspeak server and we can face the truth.

178.62.33.108:1337

come with who u want il be here

178.62.33.108:1337

come with who u want il be here

why are you posting severance's teamspeak IP, is it to hard to go into a public teamspeak?

ur not worthy for me to reset my router or hop on a vpn mr mini war ddoser.

162.248.91.249:9987 < public gaming teamspeak feel free to post another.

2b907c1c695ec073a9d1701c020e8e41.png

Rofl @ look at this brown sticky stuff, none of them are replying to me?????

Looks like pepsi wins again, dumb freaks are currently high lighting eachother on IRC with the topic link cus their fukin pussy bundle of twigsgots who won't come on the mic.

cus their fuckin pussy bundle of twigsgots

l00l

I KNWO ITS U BRO 

idk whats more justin beiber

the fact that @ asked jordai and every1 else for help and they jsut commented one word of flame or the fact that he multi logs to try flame

l00l

english language wins again

Rofl knikker is viewing the topic, did I really clear you this hard that you called him in aswell? Damn, bet you won't do this on the mic otherwise you lose your sharkbrew reputation for choking :/

honestly if they needed help i would

but ur getting destroyed lmfao hop on another alt to def urself