sharkbrew legend aka @tesco

Zed_

nice joke where did u get it from, ultama?

ur honestly an obsessed freak

tell me more about how u go out on the weekends but yet ur sat here on sharkbrew tryna flame

Its literally on my instagram/snapchat story... Ultama doesn't even play, he got a better social life unlike you who is still stuck on sharkbrew.

Its haram to drink/smoke and you're a social outcast mute so I highly doubt you leave that sweaty room of yours bhamra.

Was out yday where you were probably on IRC trying to flame some kid who got you tilted again rofl reject.

Obsessed is a big word for somebody who names himself iobsession and stresses over everybody on the internet fucking moron 

Rofl compares rs clans to irl ur actually lost disgusting! Keep sitting inside trying to build up some more reputation on IRC you ugly brown rejects.

Btw can you go back to w/e brown country you came from nobody likes you are a social outcast.

?

im a proud white person lmfao, and btw dutch people aren't included as white people because you're all so fuckin stinky and broccolied

?

im a proud white person lmfao, and btw dutch people aren't included as white people because you're all so fuckin stinky and broccolied

higher IQ, better looking all confirmed by international facts. Infact british people are the ugliest and by far lower in IQ average than the glorious dutch master race.

We all know ur going to try and pretend ur somebody else, so americans are lower and look like honey boo-boo on average.

Thanks ur easy, dumb paki mute. Btw keep ignoring the rest cus ur mentally unstable and insecure.

Infact british people are the ugliest and by far lower in IQ average than the glorious dutch master race.

so americans are lower and look like honey boo-boo on average.

ye i agree with all of this tbh except the bold part, theres a reason why every single dutch person is looked down upon lmfao ur all fuckin dumb 4nr morons

ye i agree with all of this tbh except the bold part, theres a reason why every single dutch person is looked down upon lmfao ur all fuckin dumb 4nr morons

Yeh there is a reason all you sweaty e-thugs get nowhere in life and camp IRC/Sharkbrew all day and avoid any VOIP communication. I'm on teamspeak right now, wanna get kyp'd in one minute bundle of twigsgot?

Yeh there is a reason all you sweaty e-thugs get nowhere in life and camp IRC/Sharkbrew all day and avoid any VOIP communication. I'm on teamspeak right now, wanna get kyp'd in one minute bundle of twigsgot?

no i dont wanna have to hear your broccolied dutch voice LMFAO

anyway i gotta go to a business meeting discussing the future of my multi-million dollar company, u enjoy ur little internet trolling or w/e u do instead of being educated in a relevant country =]

no i dont wanna have to hear your broccolied dutch voice LMFAO

anyway i gotta go to a business meeting discussing the future of my multi-million dollar company, u enjoy ur little internet trolling or w/e u do instead of being educated in a relevant country =]

The netherlands are in the top 3 best education system, american or britian are nowhere to be found.

Can't even get ur facts right, its beyond ridiculous how dumb you are.

@ is still here 4 hours later

so much for having a life

its 7 PM people don't leave at 7 PM to go out you freaking weirdo. 

Expected from some dumb indian who pretends to lift and go out rofl.

Rofl you join ts servers to do nothing? Proves how socially awkward you are, unlike you i'm social enough to do sports attend college and not fill socially awkward in a corner stocks in supermarket and come home to go on IRC and some 3rd party forum to prove how much of a reject I really am.

btw I go out during the weekend unlike you who sits on runescape doing miniwars LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i havent been on these forums in so long and ic ome back to read this

wat does this even fucking mean?

iobs and i dont even play runescape and uve been getting baited by multiple users of sharkbrew legend for days LMFAOOOOOOOO

not fill socially awkward in a corner stocks in supermarket

?? what does this mean

zeppke vs the english language again?

The netherlands are in the top 3 best education system, american or britian are nowhere to be found.

Can't even get ur facts right, its beyond ridiculous how dumb you are.

Expected from some dumb indian who pretends to lift and go out rofl.

lol ur still here trying to convince me u have a life? wats wrong with u

here we have exhibit #5043 (large number as zeppke has made a fool of himself so many times) 

0SdllTj.png

once again ur admitting to getting roasted which is even worse, ur admitting to sht by admitting this rofl

You're so slow in the head its disgusting.

iobs and i dont even play runescape and uve been getting baited by multiple users of sharkbrew legend for days LMFAOOOOOOOO

?? what does this mean

We all know its you tesco go back to that corner you came from salmon shakeel disgusting muppet.

once again ur admitting to getting roasted which is even worse, ur admitting to sht by admitting this rofl

We all know its you tesco go back to that corner you came from salmon shakeel disgusting muppet.

lmfao u just said u are a 13 year old with tourettes?

kinda fucked up bro..

thats not even tesco thats how fucked up it is

tesco has broken u so bad that u think any1 who doesnt like u/flame u is him

fuckin weirdo

just going to leave this here for anybody who wants a laugh

:P

kinda fucked up bro..

Hey, if thats not Iobsession aka bhamra attarpal the notorious rsps mini ddoser !!

You know your entire dox with your family and all is live on www.192.com same goes from salmon shakeel over here whoever the fuck that random is.

kinda fucked up bro..

thats not even tesco thats how fucked up it is

tesco has broken u so bad that u think any1 who doesnt like u/flame u is him

fuckin weirdo

just going to leave this here for anybody who wants a laugh

:P

I've broken you so bad you're begging people on IRC and mention them to come on a topic or status update. Just simmer down bhamra attarpal before elvy calls the national immigration service on you and salmon shakeel rofl. 

Its funny how everybody dislikes you paki's but yet you always try to grasp for some air in hope somebody helps you. There's a reason everybody on this topic is calling you two the biggest rejects ever roflllll.

Btw i'm not even sure if this is tesco multi logging right now, wouldn't suprise how broken this ugly paki is.

u can ask @@slushpuppy or @@Moni to check ips and theyre gonna tell u how autistic u are l00l

?? what does this mean

Yo stfu salmon shakeel, go register on hacking.rs again matches your SV/TLP IP-Adress. 

Btw bhamra attarpal if i get banned it means its you ;) remb that quote fuker.

I've broken you so bad you're begging people on IRC and mention them to come on a topic or status update. Just simmer down bhamra attarpal before elvy calls the national immigration service on you and salmon shakeel rofl. 

Its funny how everybody dislikes you paki's but yet you always try to grasp for some air in hope somebody helps you. There's a reason everybody on this topic is calling you two the biggest rejects ever roflllll.

Btw i'm not even sure if this is tesco multi logging right now, wouldn't suprise how broken this ugly paki is.

elvy knows his place btw he said sorry to me :P you literally tagged jordai asking for help a few pages ago @ what changed lol