sharkbrew legend aka @tesco

Zed_

just your speech pattern tells me that you're defo zeppke alongside the fact that your ips collide

god bless u downie lmfao

p.s. wrong name and old picture (show me the full picture if u got it? :P nvm its one i posted myself heh)

salmon shakeel,

fQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.png

In fact it is you, elvy already had your dad on the phonelmfao stfu with your over sized clothes disgusting.

salmon shakeel,

fQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.pngfQdgpBu.png

In fact it is you, elvy already had your dad on the phonelmfao stfu with your over sized clothes disgusting.

is that @tesco and is ur ava @iObsession

holy justin beiber brown kids

i promise you elvy has nothing on me l0l

cant say the same 4 jordai and pepsi :P

Oh so you stressed out for nothing I heard?

Stfu, brown kid its not like ur father answered the phone and confirmed everything.

Not to forget the other brown kids dox is legit on www.192.com, you have nothing i'll run a swat team to your house and you can't do anything about it.

• 2 weeks later...