Fearless F2P Wed Ft. Envy/XL

Vito

Chill bro. I tried leaving with respect. You know I had to go back to my own clan. Especially since Envy was the first clan I was in. You feel me? Also Tannie is cancer

?? u told me that envy offered u high council. i told you 'u should take high council than elite in fs' its honestly better deal. but it also goes to show what kind of person you are :/ gl in envy brutal. xoxo

fyi im only cancer when im met with cancer. 

?? u told me that envy offered u high council. i told you 'u should take high council than elite in fs' its honestly better deal. but it also goes to show what kind of person you are :/ gl in envy brutal. xoxo

fyi im only cancer when im met with cancer.

Exactly bro. I meant you're only cancer on Sharkbrew btw. But I wasn't planning on leaving til you said I should just take it so I did. Like I'm still gonna be cool with FS. I tried leaving with no hard feelings. Since you guys are my Past family, I wanted you guys to respect my decision.

Exactly bro. I meant you're only cancer on Sharkbrew btw. But I wasn't planning on leaving til you said I should just take it so I did. Like I'm still gonna be cool with FS. I tried leaving with no hard feelings. Since you guys are my Past family, I wanted you guys to respect my decision.

Yeah gl in Envy. Reply to tom's message btw