[I]mmortality Vs. [T]erminal P2P Mini 2-1

موني

Every team? I was in 1 team for a month dickhead. Probably still got the best record ha

every1 in the team said u were only there to fill the roster and u were the worst there lmfao. I heard jeyes flamed the fuck outa u in bw ts during a mini infront of every1 and u sat there muted and didn't say a thing, what a dutch pussy l00l

every1 in the team said u were only there to fill the roster and u were the worst there lmfao. I heard jeyes flamed the fuck outa u in bw ts during a mini infront of every1 and u sat there muted and didn't say a thing, what a dutch pussy l00l

i really dont care lol, trust me. Was fun to fuck up bw's record btw. Tell them i said hi. Also tell jeyes food was on during that mini hahaha

Nice rl btw virgin. Seems like your pretty desperate to post on these forums 

i really dont care lol, trust me. Was fun to fuck up bw's record btw. Tell them i said hi. Also tell jeyes food was on during that mini hahaha

Nice rl btw virgin. Seems like your pretty desperate to post on these forums 

oh you do care, you got flamed and stayed muted and let him flame u lmaoooo, what a bitch u are. mfw the only team u get into is cos they need a roster filler l0l. btw ur dutch and a mute in 2k17.

Every team? I was in 1 team for a month dickhead. Probably still got the best record ha

how is 20-4 the best record? lmao.. when TE was 19-1, GO is 36-2(?), PDA was 27-1(?). even @@Moni can admit/confirm cpx lost atleast 4x minis, who knows how many more

oh you do care, you got flamed and stayed muted and let him flame u lmaoooo, what a bitch u are. mfw the only team u get into is cos they need a roster filler l0l. btw ur dutch and a mute in 2k17.

Btw your desperate

Bye virgin.

Tell jeyes food was on

how is 20-4 the best record? lmao.. when TE was 19-1, GO is 36-2(?), PDA was 27-1(?). even @@Moni can admit/confirm cpx lost atleast 4x minis, who knows how many more

GJ idc stayez