Supremacy Sunday Smackdown! Ft. LT, Dr, Fi, EOP, Zu

I3elg

But wait if hes a "registered" member of sup then why can't he just simply take a pic of his app for me? I ask him and he goes all quiet like fuck if you're an actual member you wouldn't have anything to hide right? I just feel that..Supremacy is brown sticky stuff you know? Like maybe we can organise I potato masher parade party and Supremacy is at the friend, EoP Is behind them licking their balls and Zu giving both clans a sausage cum fest from the very back? Like i'm sorry if I made so many of you butthurt, salty sluts. 

But wait if hes a "registered" member of sup then why can't he just simply take a pic of his app for me? I ask him and he goes all quiet like fuck if you're an actual member you wouldn't have anything to hide right? I just feel that..Supremacy is brown sticky stuff you know? Like maybe we can organise I potato masher parade party and Supremacy is at the friend, EoP Is behind them licking their balls and Zu giving both clans a sausage cum fest from the very back? Like i'm sorry if I made so many of you butthurt, salty sluts. 

Honestly how mad can you be at us lol... Sorry that we have people that are interested in our clan and actually app. (apping in S isn't the easiest proccess.)

9cIcT6J.png

LMFAO  THIS GUY IS ZALTY AF