Supremacy Sunday Smackdown! Ft. LT, Dr, Fi, EOP, Zu

I3elg

qz7EaO6.png

Had a great trip again,

peaked at 44, remained round 40 whole trip

Had fights with LT, Dr, Fi & EOP

Also cluster with Fi & EOP

Shout out to Zu. Talking brown sticky stuff again, then pulling 25 and running to single straight away when they see us in wildy.

vTbaoAl.png

zfnza0Z.png

Started today with finding LT at hills hut.

Fight for like a minute, then they dipped east towards single.

bP9e3ku.png

While pushing LT to single we got rushed by Dr.

We moved to the hills gap and started to fight.

As LT were planning to crash we moved to sperm.

Dr moved to another hill & then rerushed while we waited at sperm.

We were getting some good bangs and started to get ahead.

Sadly Fi had to crash it so we dipped to ghost hut. 

vTbaoAl.png

zfnza0Z.png

As we were walking down we found LT west of Ca.

we hit it and started to clear them while they walked down to lvl 1.

As we were walking down we had a good laugh as we found EOP and CP fighting in lvl 3. LOL

vTbaoAl.png

UcM0Evb.png

Eo2S4Gz.png

After banking we got word of Fi & EOP fighting.

We joined in and fought for a bit.

Then suddenly Fi & EOP decided to start teaming so we dipped south.

vTbaoAl.png

UcM0Evb.png

Eo2S4Gz.png

After all clans banked, we got word that EOP & Fi started to fight again. 

We joined in again and had a 3way for a while

Now EOP dipped north and Fi went to 26hill.

Eo2S4Gz.png

We rushed Fi on 26hill and fought them

We had the edge on Fi and they were getting split up.

They started dipping in different directions.

We quickly regrouped at sperm as EOP was getting ready to rush.

UcM0Evb.png

We waited at sperm for eop to rush.

We had the hill advantage and managed to drop some quick piles

EOP started grouping up at the northeast hill.

We went aggressive straight away and started the punishment.

As we pushed EOP down to sperm Fi joined in again.

Eo2S4Gz.png

With EOP dipping for now it was us and Fi going head to head.

We held the gap at hills and dropped their low lvls quickly. 

We were getting the advantage again, like 28 vs 22 as EOP rushed.

With everyone out of food and wanting to save the loot we left the fight for now.

GF both.

vTbaoAl.png

eMRiLD8.png

As Zu were talking alot of brown sticky stuff about us again we knew we had to pay them a visit today

Sadly they only pulled 25 again stayed in single alot.

We spotted them doing a tornado at 35 ports for like 10 mins (LOL WTF).

After that our scouts spotted they finally started moving down.

As they stepped into multi around 18 ports, we knew this was our chance to punish them.

We rushed them, but the pussies dipped to single @ graves straightaway.

Pls stop talking trash if you can't back it up Image[http://supremacy.pw/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

vTbaoAl.png

Eo2S4Gz.png

While we were derping around at 26hill, we got hit by Fi.

Fought on the hill for a while until we moved to the lava hill right south (lvl 24).

Fi didnt follow and we started walking around wildy again.

Few minutes later Fi found us around 18ports.

Had a long ass fight where we had the lead the whole fought.

Fi kept moving north. After a while they started hugging the single line so we had enough.

We walked down with 36 ending out of 40 starting, while Fi had like 23 out of 35 remaining.

Gf

vTbaoAl.png

9fRBmbt.png

Tim POV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPjc2IJ7cmE

Ham POV:

Ricky POV:

Mr Ko POV:

Aquaxi POV:

Pics:

nohe8j.jpg

VkAZeQM.png

Si14jzu.png

aPg4x7E.png

29f83mr.jpg

0EHBH6.png

As Zu were talking alot of brown sticky stuff about us again we knew we had to pay them a visit today

Sadly they only pulled 25 again stayed in single alot.

We spotted them doing a tornado at 35 ports for like 10 mins (LOL WTF). 

lmfao, talk brown sticky stuff to us in our pm's that you're better than us and don't accept our mini's or preps, by the way aren't you UF? Like I mean brown sticky stuff, I know Supremacy needed like 3-4 different clans to keep the clan alive but fuck me if you're going to insult clans about their pulls then please do me and your brown sticky stuff clan a favour and change your sig you gronk. may aswell call your self Hostilibrown sticky stuff or Exiled bundle of twigsgots? Maybe Zerpremacy? Super family??? idk what sounds better iyo? I kind of like Super family, sounds like an all round interacial incest gangbang. Kind of works out between the two amirite? 

lmfao, talk brown sticky stuff to us in our pm's that you're better than us and don't accept our mini's or preps, by the way aren't you UF? Like I mean brown sticky stuff, I know Supremacy needed like 3-4 different clans to keep the clan alive but fuck me if you're going to insult clans about their pulls then please do me and your brown sticky stuff clan a favour and change your sig you gronk. may aswell call your self Hostilibrown sticky stuff or Exiled bundle of twigsgots? Maybe Zerpremacy? Super family??? idk what sounds better iyo? I kind of like Super family, sounds like an all round interacial incest gangbang. Kind of works out between the two amirite?

Seems like the bullying came in affect which caused down syndromes God bless....

Bruh

Creams??? Ur blind also seems like u didn't watch vid at least fi and us put up a fight u can't even put up a fight u run like a hoe to graves

mad bra? Why does Cp chase you to singles all the time? EoP the only down syndrome clan that thinks they're #1 from beating lpc's and mpc's, get a matched prep against FI and show me whether you're really number #1, Because all I remember was how EoP were the HPC bitches, remember the slump days? the days you'd get carroted by mm and fi? 

a79039a6bd6bc122fd42aa4c71a28d21.jpeg

ty nate for that ^ looks beautiful

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Why so mad. First i didnt make this topic . Uf is a miniteam not a clan. 

And you guys gote cleared 1.0 so yeah clearly you mad for that :)

Zu ffs why don't you just take all that saltiness you got down to the frito lays factory so they can actually make use of it.

#1 is not determined by winning a 25v25 matched prep, just stick to fighting dr so you can have some wins on ur weekend topic mk?

mad bra? Why does Cp chase you to singles all the time? EoP the only down syndrome clan that thinks they're #1 from beating lpc's and mpc's, get a matched prep against FI and show me whether you're really number #1, Because all I remember was how EoP were the HPC bitches, remember the slump days? the days you'd get carroted by mm and fi? 

lmfao u sound mad.

OT: Gj sup

you're the typical Zu broccoli. 

Even vigour gives better fights than ZU.

3-0 vs ZU rite here. so stop crying about accepting. U ask mini's at 4n kangaroo times.

this guy is on the verge of a meltdown

nice trip. pulls are looking good :)