Forcing Hassan Into Monk Robes {3-Hour Slaughter}

Duval

U brought 7tanks to a fight where u were up 8 to start off lmfao why even post this? Dont u see the tanks in vid? Goddamn rage is so justin beiber, if u keep bringing mains envy will retaliate and we wont bring 7 gl in future dont get your clan killed again retards.

Empty threats considering I have 35+ level 80 and 90 rune pures. You had 40 in ts we had 40, you got dicked even opts fucking easily. You tried ragging with random trash ass mains so we brought ours up to anti-rag your brown sticky stuffters. You got fucking rocked for 3 hours straight little fella, and I'm gonna close your clan.

Cute

what was cute was cd leaders begging me to help them fight envy a few months back u 'lil hassan slave u

Empty threats considering I have 35+ level 80 and 90 rune pures. You had 40 in ts we had 40, you got dicked even opts fucking easily. You tried ragging with random trash ass mains so we brought ours up to anti-rag your brown sticky stuffters. You got fucking rocked for 3 hours straight little fella, and I'm gonna close your clan.

what was cute was cd leaders begging me to help them fight envy a few months back u 'lil hassan slave u

boi u dreaming fr only thing i can remember is hassan lil clan closing into rage and boosting their pull for 2 weeks until cd slumped u tho