Partyhats

Pog

I have a feeling that Partyhat's are going to become completely worthless pretty soon. They've dropped incredible amounts and it has also been suggested that they are going to be made available from holiday events (Christmas) as well.

In my opinion, Mod Mat K was the cause of the crash, by hosting so many partyhat spawn parties where they dropped from the ceiling. I think the fact that two spawned on every world was probably two much, they should have only spawned on a select few worlds, however Mod Mat K completely destroyed any chance of Partyhat's being the "rare" items they once were. Now I feel that getting a partyhat isn't so much an achievement, as it seems very easy for anyone to obtain one. There must be thousands of them in-game now, I'd go as far as to say that I've seen more partyhats than I have full sets of barrows.

What do you guys think?

Sucks, it seems pointless releasing them as "rare" items. They should have just been released as worthless brown sticky stuff.

Agreed

Sucks, it seems pointless releasing them as "rare" items. They should have just been released as worthless brown sticky stuff.

Agreed

Agreed

• 4 years later...