Dr leaders last statement

Westbrook`

Sometimes things happen like this, better to hold heads high and move forward. Those who do negative things and cruel things will have everything collapse on them in the future. In Ex's position take this and use it to become a stronger person and maybe in the future you will lead a clan to the top, don't become set out for vengeance keep going. As for Redemption, best of luck with the reopening and hope to see some promising activity. Overall set the drama aside and enjoy.

I didn't try to get anyone to follow me. Get over yourself, what more do you want from me? I didn't ask this kid to post this topic. I posted this statement on our forums because numerous members asked me to. You're such a fucking bundle of twigsgot

You accually did try to get people with you, otherwise batman wouldnt have made that topic, otherwise you wouldnt have pm'd me ingame.

You're saying get over it, why do you keep on try blocking Redemption from growing then, I mean, cutting our ts off, making cauliflower posts, maybe you're even ddosing, atleast you're spreading the ranks ips to LT.

with all respect, its over, dont make a fool about yourself.